ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for an exceptionally driven individual to help us hire A-players, work closely with our internal stakeholders and deliver a first-class customer experience. You will innovate, drive and deliver hiring solutions effectively and efficiently, seeking out opportunities and improvements across the entire recruitment process here at Revolut.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Support the recruitment team with scheduling and coordination of recruitment activities
- Schedule timely interviews (including room bookings) for candidates and hiring managers across multiple tome zones and location
- Arranging talent assessment tests and follow-up on process (deadline & review)
- Record all recruitment activities in the Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Manage clear communications with candidates during the process and after to ensure high quality candidate experience
- Work alongside recruiters to streamline and improve recruitment processes
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- Coordination experience (e.g. administrative assistant, front desk, hospitality role, or new college graduate) with a preference in a recruitment/HR function
- Experience working in a startup or fast paced environment
- Experience managing coordination for multiple calendars, events, or stakeholders
- High attention to detail along with a sense of ownership and accountability
- Experience with ATS or similar systems
- Experience with Google or Microsoft Suites
- Extremely organised, detail-oriented, and highly curious
- Demonstrated ability in multitasking, prioritising and meeting multiple tight deadlines
- A team-player, who can give and take new and constructive ideas and feedback
- Excellent communication skills
- High ambition, self-motivation and passion about our vision
A little about us…When Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. Launching into 2020 with 10 million Personal customers and over a quarter of a million Business customers only reinforced our belief in the vast need across the world for better financial services. As our customer base has boomed in the last year, we’ve expanded our team to match that growth. We started 2019 with several hundred employees; we closed it out with 2000.
What we’re looking for…Revolut is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We’re looking for people who align with our five core values: we believe that we Get it Done because we Think Deeper and are strongly rooted in the Dream Team. We Never Settle hence why we always Deliver Wow. You want to join a community forward thinking people - we are here for you. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes - working with us means you’re not just another cog in the machine.
By applying for the above role, you confirm that you have reviewed our Data Privacy Notice for Candidates.