TECH MAHINDRA SMART ACADEMY FOR DIGITAL TECHNOLOGIES
Tech Mahindra SMART Academy for Digital Technologies
Sr. Executive -Admissions
Number of openings
Minimum 3-5 years’ Admissions in the Higher Education and vocational Institutions.
Post Graduate preferably
Tech Mahindra Foundation is the Corporate social responsibility arm of Tech Mahindra Limited, a Mahindra Group Company. The Foundation set up in 2007, as a Section 25 Company (referred to as a Section 8 Company in the Companies Act, 2013), has been working tirelessly in the areas of education, disability and employability with a keen focus on corporate volunteering. It operates across twelve locations in India.
The Foundation has been running SMART Academies (since May 2016) with the intent of offering more advanced and longer-term courses in some specialized vocations. At present, the Foundation runs seven Tech Mahindra SMART Academies, including three SMART Academies for Healthcare, three SMART Academies for Digital Technologies and one SMART Academy for Logistics. The goal of setting up these Academies was twofold — create, build and nurture youth to develop skills in specific industries including healthcare, digital technologies and logistics along with uplifting country’s youth and transforming them into world-class professionals. The Academies offer both diploma and certificate (by the qualified professionals) courses.
Work with one of India’s top CSR Foundation. Tech Mahindra Foundation is looking for resourceful and motivated individual for the above-mentioned vacancy.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Prepare weekly and monthly marketing plan and share with the Reporting Manager.
- Execute the marketing plan and meet monthly targets.
- To visit tri-city and peripheral areas, other cities in Punjab & HP for consultant tie-ups, college/school presentations or any other mobilization activities as when required.
- To conduct weekly meetings with Anganwadi workers, NGOs, social workers and other opinion leaders with clear intent to achieve targets assigned.
- Identify potential students during the marketing and convert them into admissions.
- Daily, weekly, and monthly reports on work done including areas covered, number of meetings held, number of visits to community leaders, and number of admissions done to various courses
- Develop periodic reporting templates for BD along with the template for report for the senior management and submit reports thereof.
- Hold periodic meetings with the admission team and suggest changes based on developments reported.
- Arrange to develop a data base of potential students for follow up.
- Arrange and conduct Academy visits and do presentation about the courses and the Academy and support counsellors in mobilizing visitors with the intent to convert visits into admissions.
- Develop detailed understanding of assigned territory and identify clusters for potential students.
- Work in collaboration with NGOs/Organizations/Community leaders/Educational institutes/Govt. departments/etc. to reach out to students.
- Identify potential students during mobilization and establish and maintain good relationship with them.
- Support the counsellor in taking all calls and maintain records of all incoming calls in given format.
- Keep himself and the Admissions Team updated on the courses run by the Academy as also the changes in the courses from time to time.
- Maintain data base of parents / guardian / prospective students visiting Academy with information as to their educational qualification, profession and annual income in give form
- Should have an in-depth understanding of the Student Admission/Enrolment Process in the education sector.
- Any additional tasks assigned by the management in addition to the above.
Desired Skill Set
- Attention to detail, empathy and inclusive approach.
- Excellent professional knowledge.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
Job Type: Full-time