Reference Code: 401-42
Job Title: Manager – Program - NGO - Chennai
Job Description: Our Client started its operation in 1976 as a grassroots effort. The housing organization has since grown to become a leading global non-profit working in more than 70 countries. In India since 1983, they have supported more than 1.7 million people to build or improve a place they can call home. Through financial support, volunteering or adding a voice to support affordable housing, everyone can help families achieve the strength, stability and self-reliance they need to build better lives for themselves
Job Title: Manager – Program - NGO - Chennai.
Manager Program will be responsible for overseeing the implementation of all Eicher Group Foundation interventions across South and West, in coordination with the Chief Operating Officer and Director
I. Program Implementation:
1. Manage the implementation of all Eicher Group Foundation interventions across South and
2. Align the projects as per the contract, GANTT Chart and commitment to the donors.
3. Oversee the implementation of community level program as per the project specifications.
4. Works with contractors of the projects mentioned above as listed above. This includes working out construction estimates, identification of contractors, and working in a RFP or tendering process, following up and monitoring progress, further ensuring timely completion of work.
5. Monitor and ensure adherence to organizational policies, procedures and best practices.
6. Conduct periodic project monitoring visit to all the projects to meet all the activities proposed
to the donor are accomplished.
7. Facilitate Donor visit/ Technical visits/ other visits whenever it is required.
8. Conduct Behavioural Change Communication activities at HUB along with BCC Team.
9. Submit Weekly Report of all the project in the cluster/ region to Chief Operating Officer / OIC.
10. Provide support for other projects as delegated by the management by the COO and OIC.
1. Contribute to the proposal development process, assist them with relevant information needed for proposal writing.
2. Take the lead in collecting primary information from the field as needed for the proposal development.
3. Ensure and coordinate within the team to meet all the task related to Program Development
4. Submit and Propose new avenues / innovations
1. Work with the pre-existing NGO partners helps and coordinates in identification of new partners based on project need.
2. Identify new partners.
3. Manage the due diligence process and take them on-board for partnership.
4. Manage and retain the existing partners and handhold them for delivering larger projects.
5. Initiate Organization in networking Organization / coalition partner to achieve mass level projects in identified cluster/ region
Project Monitoring and Evaluation:
1. Submit micro planning for all projects of Eicher Group Foundation across West and South and share the plan to achieve the commitments.
2. Ensure that the assigned projects under implementation in HUB are progressing as per the timelines in the MOUs with the donors.
3. Responsible for submission of periodical work progress report / completion reports to donors as per need, providing the needed information to central information and support unit for preparation of periodical donor reports.
4. Facilitate conducting physical audit of the completed projects and reporting
5. Coordinate with PDME team to initiate the End-line / evaluation study within your regions
Key Skills: Key Skills:
Languages: English, Hindi, regional language (as suitable for the location).
Good skills in operating computer, MS Office, emails.
Should be willing to travel – 50% of the time.
Should have architectural knowledge of creating designs and developing the same as per donor needs
Industry: NGO, nonprofit sector
Experience: Relevant experience in program planning and implementation (5-7 years and above).
CTC: 5.5 to 6.5 LPA
Job Location: Chennai
Working Days: 5 days
Qualification: Post graduate degree in Social Sciences, Engineering, Architecture, rural management or similar suitable course
Notice Period: Immediate to 30 days
Relocation candidates: No
About Morpheus Consulting:
Morpheus Consulting understands the dynamics attached to talent acquisition, relationship management and the required service levels within the regional industry. Our heritage is now our main strength as we continue to work within our core markets to deliver key account management and strong contingency recruitment practices to our clients and candidates.
Recruitment is a people-focused business – our success and growth are reliant upon our people. Our team of 130 consultants based in Middle east, Asia and Africa offer a blend of international recruitment experience, coupled with a platform of local market and industry knowledge. Morpheus Consulting has its presence since 2007 and has established itself as a reputed recruitment specialist in its industry.
With footprints in Asia, Africa and the Middle East, we offer professional and bespoke contingency and retained search services across a variety of industrial sectors. This vast experience, industry expertise and knowledge enables our consultants to identify and present the highest quality candidates to our clients, in line with their business objectives and culture. We have built our brand by investing in people, whether it is our own consultants, candidates, or clients. This core value is central to our success, which underpins everything we do, and in return has translated into a successful and established Morpheus Consulting brand that our clients and candidates can trust.
If the screening team decides that you are competent enough for the demands of the position, you will be shortlisted and invited to an interview for further consideration. If you were not shortlisted, we will keep your resume in our database for future reference. We will not be able to contact you back in this case due to the large amount of applications we receive. So if you don’t hear from us within 3 days, you can assume that your application was not successful at this time.
Required Experience: 5-8 yrs