- To consistently meet the Digital Ops targets set (KPIs) without compromising quality of service delivery
- To complete & meet all customers’ requests as per defined guidelines
- To adhere to professional standards of behaviour & conduct in dealing with customers & fellow staff
- To proactively identify opportunities to improve the service performance
- Should exemplify and be aligned to DBS culture where the employees are expected to reflect PRIDE values – Purposeful, Relationship Led, Innovative, Decisive and all this with a lot of Fun.
- To exemplify the values of DBS’ Asian Service – Respectful, Easy to Deal With and Dependable in their interactions with both internal and external stakeholders.
- To be aligned to the DBS strategy of Joyful Banking - through Customer Journeys and Digital Banking reach.
- To take accountability for KPIs such as First Contact Resolution (FCR), Customer Satisfaction (CSAT), Complaint Management Index (CMI), Average Handling Time (AHT), Individual Productivity & Quality Processing
Respond to inbound chat inquiries and inbound/outbound phone call and effectively consult customers or prospective customers regarding features or any other support require
Provide Chat one-on-one, real time, text/ voice/ video based interactive conversation to customers
Answering or making calls to customers/prospects to learn about and address their needs, complaints, or other issues with products or services.
Responding efficiently and accurately to callers, explaining possible solutions, and ensuring that customers feel supported and valued.
Engaging in active listening with callers, confirming or clarifying information and diffusing angry customers, as needed.
Responsible to handle multiple chat sessions and provide appropriate level of service and issue resolution according to company guidelines while providing a superior customer experience.
Receive and answer customer questions/ complaints and resolve queries related to claims, warranties, and product servicing
Support customer queries from other channels – Service Requests, Social Media, Email etc.
Follow standard screens/scripts as appropriate
Maintain and update customer account records as needed
Appropriately escalate customer questions and issues as and when necessary according to guidelines.
Responsible to handle back office processes
Coordinate with immediate supervisor or other personnel as needed to resolve issues not of routine nature
Gather information and examine forms, policies, and other records as provided by customer to make appropriate determination of resolution
Forward suspected fraudulent and questionable Service Request to appropriate personnel
Balance workload based on business needs between paperwork and in-bound chats/calls. Responsible for meeting deadlines and requirement
Build and maintain effective working relationships and support teamwork in meeting company goal
Adhere to processes and guidelines in line with the defined governance standards
Minimum of one year of experience as a Customer Service Representative in a 24x7 contact centre environment OR in a Back Office Processing Centre in Banking Industry
Experience moving between multiple computer screens while entering data
Experience in handling difficult customer chats/conversations, while simultaneously entering data on different screens
Bilingual a plus, preferably with knowledge of Hindi
A minimum of graduate. Professional Certification/ Courses over and above this would be an added advantage
AMFI / IRDA certified
Prior experience in handling MF/Insurance related queries
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements