National Programme for Prevention and Control of Deafness Recruitment 2020 - National Consultant Vacancy - 60000 Salary - Apply NowMinistry of Health and Family Welfare Recruitment 2020-21: Employees State Insurance Corporation (Ministry of Health and Family Welfare) announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed MBA/PGDM, MS/MD, MPH for the position of National Consultant. To Apply for the job posting from Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, please click on the Apply Now button below.Company Name: Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
Post Name: National Consultant
No of Posts: 1
Salary: 60,000 (Per Month )
Experience: 2 - 5 years
Education: MBA/PGDM, MS/MD, MPH
Location: New Delhi
Last Date: 28-11-2020
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How To Apply:
Last date to apply: 28/11/2020
Terms and conditions
1. Overall technical supervision and guidance for implementation of National Programme for Prevention and Control of Deafness (NPPCD).
2. Examination of State PIPs for NPPCD and offering comments.
3. Assist in preparation of SFC/EFC/EPC/MSG/Cabinet Note etc. concerning NPPCD.
4. Assist in framing reply to VIP references received from Cabinet Secretariat/PMO/Parliamentary Committees/Planning Commission etc.
5. Visit States/UTs on official tour to monitor the implementation of NPPCD. Entitlement on tour shall be as per the extant instructions of GOI on the subject.
6. To render assistance to the Ministry in any other assigned work.
7. Consultant will undertake any other duties and responsibilities assigned by the Supervisor.
8. In case of retired Govt. Official, the remuneration shall be fixed so as not to exceed the ceiling of (Last Pay + DA drawn) minus (Basic Pension). 5% Annual increment will be granted after successful completion of review after one year.
9. The period of engagement for the said post will be initially for a period of one (01) year from the date of assumption of charge which may be extended subsequently for a period not more than two years on satisfactory completion of serviceafter reviewing the performance of the Consultant once a year by the Head of the Division.
10. The consultant shall be eligible for 8 days leave in a Calendar year on prorata basis. The Consultant shall not draw any remuneration in case of his/her absence beyond 8 days in a year (Calculated on a pro-rata basis). Also unavailed leave in a Calendar year cannot be carried forward to next calendar year.
11. The Consultant shall not be entitled to any other allowance (DA, Transport, Residential accommodation, telephone, medical reimbursement, personal staff etc.)
12. The Ministry shall be free to terminate the contract of the Consultant by giving a prior notice of 30 days.
13. The Consultant shall not claim regular appointment to the post.
14. All other provisions of GFR, 2017 as amended from time to time, shall be applicable.
15. The Consultant shall treat all official information as strictly confidential and use the same for consultancy assignment only.