Your new tasks – Challenging and future oriented
- Preparation of detailed electrical engineering drawings of electrical systems and components with the CAE-tool COMOS and compilation of complete circuit manuals incl. overviews, bill of materials, etc.
- Understanding of engineering and design of Traction Power Supply substations for Rail Electrification systems.
- Planning and controlling of one’s own engineering work packages regarding date, cost and quality aspects
- Working as part of a team to ensure technical documentation is produced for major projects and tenders
- Clarification on work packages with Siemens’ internal departments and partners in
- Able to perform under tight schedules and deadlines with minimum supervision
Your qualification – Well-grounded and adequate
Electrical Engineering or Electrical Educational Engineering
Knowledge of CAE tools and standard office software
Knowledge of creation of electrical drawings
Knowledge of electrical engineering
Knowledge of relevant European and International Standards
Knowledge of engineering processes
Good in English language.
Experience in COMOS program / ELCAD or equivalent
Experience in design and planning of electrical substations
Experience in electrical and control design in LV/MV switchgear
Experience in project realization, preferably in an international project environment
Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited