The candidate will be part of a global team of high-performance Engineers belonging to IoTG HSPE SWS Application & Automation team, developing Middleware & Applications for Linux and Windows.
Candidate should be self motivated and should have the right attitude to work in a cross-functional setup.
Education & Experience:
- Excellent design & programming skills in C++
- Knowledge of Python will be additional advantage
- Understanding of design patterns, multi-threading concepts, OOPS programming practices & various data structures will be must
- Very good hands-on experience on Linux O/S including software debugging. Knowledge of Windows O/S will be handy.
- Quick learner & good communication skills
- M. Tech/B. Tech in Computer Science or Software Engineering or related discipline.
- Minimum 4 years of relevant Industry experienc
Inside this Business Group
Employees of the Internet of Things Solutions Group (IOTG) have an exciting opportunity before them: To grow Intel's leadership position in the rapidly evolving IoT market by delivering the best silicon, software and services that meet a wide range of customer requirements - from Intel® Xeon® to Intel® Quark®. The group, a fresh, dynamic collaboration between Intel's Intelligent Solutions Group and Wind River Systems, utilizes assets from across all of Intel in such areas as industrial automation, retail, automobiles and aerospace. The IOTG team is dedicated to helping Intel drive the next major growth inflection through productivity and new business models that are emerging as a result of IoT.
Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
It has come to our notice that some people have received fake job interview letters ostensibly issued by Intel, inviting them to attend interviews in Intel’s offices for various positions and further requiring them to deposit money to be eligible for the interviews. We wish to bring to your notice that these letters are not issued by Intel or any of its authorized representatives. Hiring at Intel is based purely on merit and Intel does not ask or require candidates to deposit any money. We would urge people interested in working for Intel, to apply directly at www.jobs.intel.com and not fall prey to unscrupulous elements.