Designation Accounts Executive
Desired Eligibility B.Com/any Post Graduate in accounts
Experience Minimum 5 – 8 years relevant experience.
Salary As per industry norms.
Should be well versed with Tally 9.
1) Export Accounts knowledge is must with excise duty, sales tax, service tax, stock valuation, banking transactions like buyers credit, letter of credit, foreign exchange, etc.
2) Management of petty cash transactions.
3) Controlling credit and ensuring debtors pay on time.
4) Reconciliation of direct debits and finance accounts.
5) Ensuring all payments amounts & records are accurate.
6) Preparation of statutory accounts.
7) Working with journals, sales & purchase ledgers and spreadsheets.
8) Assisting qualified Accountants with audits.
9) Maintaining our accounts system.
10) Liaising with other departments and business units on a range of issues.
11) Banking money and cheques received and issuing receipts as requested or needed.
12) Processing credit card payments received.
13) Maintaining and transferring money between bank accounts as required.
14) Payment of invoices and fees as required or otherwise instructed.
15) Complete tax filings.