Position Description Central Quality Audit – Assistant Manager
Central Quality Audit – Assistant Manager
Quality - Breads
Head- Bread Business, NOM-Bread, Head CQA/Quality, Regional OM/AMs-Bread, Supply Chain, Sales & Marketing, R&D, commercial & Finance etc.
Statutory and Regulatory authorities, Co-packers and Vendors , Government agencies, Consumers & Customers
- Execution of Quality and Food Safety Management Systems for Bread operations,
- Create processes and training plans and monitor implementation.
- Work together with the regional quality/CQA team in resolving quality issues.
- Participate in New Product development to ensure right first time.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Drive various Quality and Food Safety policies of Britannia at co-packers.
- Continuously drill the quality improvement plans so that the consistent Quality of the products are delivered.
- Ensure that processes are well adapted at all locations and similar Quality product is manufactured under the brand name irrespective of the location.
- Review of unit wise consumer complaints with co-packers & Consumer Feedback systems.
- Participate in new product development for Bread.
- Quality & Food Safety Management Systems.
- Good working knowledge of Computers, Good written , verbal and presentation skills. - -Knowledge of Statistical Process and Quality Control.
- Should have worked in Third party environment.
B.Tech /M.Tech in (Food/Dairy/ Technology)
Experience (in years)
4-5 years of which minimum 2-3 years should be in Quality Function