- B.com / MBA / M.com or equivalent degree
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Applicant need to be in People Management role
- Flexible to work in UK/US shifts
Amazon.com employs more than 600K staff worldwide. As the company continues to scale, we are seeking Fin Ops Manager to lead and further develop the Payroll Financial Operations team at the Hyderabad Center; within our rapidly growing Finance organization. This position will champion the innovation needed to pay our employees accurately and on Time, with the highest customer obsession and controllership, at the lowest cost to Amazon.
This position will be responsible for all aspects of US Payroll Operations including: hiring, training, and employee development; managing group workload and establishing priorities; ensuring existing policies and procedures are followed; managing annual performance targets; creating and monitoring appropriate performance metrics. This position will also act as an escalation point in resolving outstanding issues with internal and external business partners.
- Manage and motivate a team of 7-10 employees to drive towards process delivery.
- Set the vision, direction, and culture of the team.
- Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with Amazon.com’s policies and procedures.
- Ensures employees growth & development, set priority, drive motivation & engagement for employees.
- Review and establish causes for unfavorable trends in the metrics, provide and implement root cause analysis and solutions.
- Manage workflow, handle escalations, proactively engage resources to address issues and effectively delegate workload.
- Drive standardization and continuous improvement of internal business processes.
- Prior experience in Payroll
- Prior experience in managing service delivery/ HR operations
- PMP Certified
- Six Sigma Green Belt certified