Hyderabad Uppal, India
With a startup spirit and 80,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of AVP, LSA – Customer Service
Lead Solution Architect - Customer Experience will handle the capability creation and capability impact end to end.
- Capability Creation will include collaborating with business leaders to build the vision to working with multiple teams to develop proof of concepts for the vision and presenting, persuading and execution them with the client environments
- Capability Impact will include working with sales, marketing and client relationship teams to build impactful proposals by translating operations frameworks into client facing proposals
- Create & deliver on roadmap for Strategic initiatives and getting all partners aligned
- Drive projects that create business impact
- Exposure on the latest technologies
- Awareness of the technology trends
- Expert user in multiple social media forums
- Data Interpretation / Data Sufficiency
- Problem Solving Aptitude
- Change Management (Handling Failures)
- Project Management (Greenfield / Start-ups)
- Post-Graduation in Quantitative sciences or MBA
- Technology awareness and understanding of the Hi-Tech & Social media landscape
- Strong Quantitative and problem solving ability: Ability to conceptualize complex problems and develop an Analytical road map for them.
- Domain /Industry knowledge is must
- Excellent Influencing skills and clarity of thought
- Executive Presence
- People Leadership: Ability to coach & mentor people
- Demonstrates the ability to facilitate meetings to generate ideas and make key decisions
- Creates a team environment of accountability and commitment for reaching project goals
- Lean six sigma BB / MBB certification
- Experience in being part of Start-ups preferred
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to building a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
JobAssistant Vice President
Education LevelBachelor's / Graduation / Equivalent
Job PostingSep 27, 2019, 5:43:21 AM
Master Skills ListOperations
Job CategoryFull Time