- Servicing and Installation of Refrigeration units in the industry.
- Knowledge of handling refrigeration systems and electrical panels will be an added advantage.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Need to handle complaints & preventive maintenance of chillers
- Manage chiller installation, servicing & related chiller & HVAC, air condition issues at customer/Client site.
- Can repair of Chillers, Screw chiller, Compressor, Motor pump fitting, Brazing & welding.
- Will be responsible for managing service & trouble shooting of chillers at plant/project site.
- Can frequently travel at client site.
- Can work under strict guidelines to meet client expectations.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Service coordinator Manager.
- Job location: Noida, “North Region”
- Candidate needs to appear for face to face interview at our Noida Head Office and after shortlisting, will have to go for 3 day trail at our Haridwar Factory. (Travelling charges would be reimbursed).
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Qualification B. Tech/ Diploma in Mechanical / I.T.I/ Certificate in Mechanical
- Experience- 4 years (Minimum)
(Requirement of Diploma holders in Engineering with work experience in Refrigeration/Air Conditioning, Chillers, and HVAC).
- Manage chiller installation, servicing & related chiller & HVAC, air condition issues at customer/ Client site.
- Can repair of Chillers, Screw chiller, Compressor, Motor Pump Fitting, Brazing & Welding.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹18,000.00 to ₹25,000.00 /month
- work: 3 years (Preferred)
- total work: 3 years (Preferred)
- Diploma (Preferred)
- Industrial Engineering