OPENTEXT - THE INFORMATION COMPANY
As the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise Information Management.
As a Web Reporting Specialist, you come with attention to detail to support the reporting of web analytics statistics and insights. You will collaborate closely with marketing and stakeholder across the business to provide insight into areas such as, but not limited to, website analytics, SEO performance, heat maps and A/B testing. To be successful in this role, you should have experience in Google Analytics and be proficient with Microsoft Excel.
You are great at:
What it takes:
- Creating automated weekly, monthly and quarterly dashboards and reports, as well as meaningful KPI’s and performance reports
- Translating web traffic and site behavior data into actionable business insights that drive web strategy, improve user experience and increase engagement and conversion
- Assisting in the research of SEO keywords and provide regular reporting on our performance against these
- Researching new and innovative ideas to increase quality traffic to our website, including changes to design, new functionality, etc., through site testing
- Designing and implementing a quality assurance process across all data sources and analytics tools to verify accuracy
- At least 2 years of experience with Google Analytics and advanced Microsoft Excel
- Experience in keyword research and Google best practices for web page development
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and organization
- Excellent analytical and statistical skills
- Great interpersonal skills, demonstrated the ability to forge trusting relationships across diverse, geographically distributed teams
- Aptitude for technology and the ability to connect technical concepts with customer value
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS is a plus
- Knowledge of BrightEdge SEO platform is a plus
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.