Provide assistance to DGM contracts
Key Rules & Responsibilities:
- Coordination for techno‐commercial queries.
- Invoices & Payments, Record keeping & data mgmt. for Audits.
- Follow‐up for release of payments to Contractors.
- Assist DGM Contract Mgmt. in contracting activities for hiring of Drilling rig, mud
engineering, cementing wire line completion rig work over rig, HF logging etc.
- Administer contract performance, including delivery, receipt, warranty, damages and
- Reconcile or resolve value discrepancies.
- Maintain Contract Execution Tracking Log, Procurement tracking.
- Assist in formulation of terms & conditions of tenders, service orders to identify and
mitigate commercial risk.
Qualification and Experience:
- Track & manage contemplated change notices and change orders in the database.
- Minimum Qualification: Engineer/MBA
- Experience: Minimum 3 Years of experience in oil and gas industry and CBM
- Team working skills
- Problem solving skills
- IT skills