Steam Engineers need to operate or maintain stationary engines, boilers, or other mechanical equipment to provide utilities for buildings or industrial processes. Operate equipment, such as steam engines, generators, motors, turbines, and steam boilers.
Responsibilities and Duties
· Operate engines, boilers, and auxiliary equipment
· Read gauges, meters, and charts to track boiler operations
· Monitor boiler water, chemical, and fuel levels
· Activate valves to change the amount of water, air, and fuel in boilers
· Fire coal furnaces or feed boilers, using gas feeds or oil pumps
· Inspect equipment to ensure that it is operating efficiently
· Check safety devices routinely
· Record data and keep logs of operation, maintenance, and safety activity
mechanical skills, problem solving skills, Dexterity, Detail oriented.
Required Experience and Qualifications
· Diploma/ITI in EEE/ECE or12th or 10th with basic wiring & panel board work knowledge can also apply, if match the requirement.
· Minimum 1 years of experience expected.
Salary + ESI+PF
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹8,000.00 to ₹12,000.00 /month
- electrical work: 1 year (Required)
- Secondary(10th Pass) (Required)
- Provident fund (PF)
- Travel allowance
- Phone / Internet reimbursement