Job Purpose (Job Summary):
Hyderabad Client Reporting team, in coordination with ex-India colleagues, support global distribution teams by providing timely and high quality client reports for Institutional/ Retail Clients; the candidate will focus on developing, managing and executing operational processes and tasks in support of Client Reporting.
Key Responsibilities / Duties:
- Coordinate and ensure completion of daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly client reports, and client service requests in conjunction with Investment Centers, Performance teams, Sales & Service, Marketing, Accounting, and other departments where necessary, accurately and within the required deadlines
- Coordinate and lead the effort on production of factsheets, published across different investment centers/ regions.
- Lead/ assist the Communications Platform’s project managers in testing and validating various data components for existing and new projects on the platform
- Provide first tier support in addressing business partners’ questions, or executing ad hoc requests for clients
- Oversee the production of regular reporting, client meeting materials and client static data to ensure accuracy and relevance to the clients
- Provide management view into process changes/automations resulting in increased measurable results along with key metrics which impact the operations.
- Build and maintain excellent relationship with stakeholders from Marketing, Investment and Investment Services functions.
- Review the processes regularly and ensure various documents related to process, including BIA-for BCP event, are updated regularly.
- Identify and strive towards mitigating the risks in the current & potential future projects.
- Determine, report and seek approval for staffing requirements in a timely manner.
- Identify successors at various levels in the team, provide direction and commit to their development and ensure the teams are engaged and motivated all the times.
- Direct the Team Leads in conducting annual performance and development reviews.
- Ensure that all the queries are duly attended and Manager is kept informed of significant issues.
- Strives to create & maintain an environment which enables team members to give recommendations on any process/ non-process practices.
- Foster a culture of questioning and enable the team members to challenge the status quo and come up with innovative ideas.
- Take wider responsibilities from Dept./ Center level, as assigned and participate & contribute as appropriate.
- Steer the efforts of the teams (across department as assigned) in achieving the intended / deliberated objectives and initiatives of the department.
MBA or any professional qualification with Finance or Marketing as the major
Work Experience / Knowledge:
Skills / Other Personal Attributes Required:
- 10+ years experience in financial services domain, preferably in Asset Management/ Investment Banking industry, with 5-7 years’ experience in people management
- PMP Certification and project management experience would be an added advantage
- Understanding of various client communications and structure is preferred
- Understanding of Performance Calculations, with exposure to Investment Accounting
- Builds and develops strong teams
- Passion for self and others development
- Decision making
- Foster teamwork & feedback culture
- Excellent interpersonal skills and high emotional quotient
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good Project management skills
- Ability to professionally interact with all levels of the organization
- Excellent presentation, communication and writing skills.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and solve problems or business situations
- Demonstrated ability to turn challenges / roadblocks into opportunities