IT Manager Job
Apply for IT Manager Job Openings in Delhi
IT Manager Jobs in Delhi at CryptoMize - Check Out IT Manager For Freshers And Experienced with Skills, Qualifications, Responibilities, Job Description, Salary IT management is the discipline whereby all of the information technology resources of a firm are managed in accordance with its needs and priorities. These resources may include tangible investments like computer hardware, software, data, networks and data centre facilities, as well as the staff who are hired to maintain them.
IT Manager Responsibilities
Managing this responsibility within a company entails many of the basic management functions, like budgeting, staffing, change management, and organizing and controlling, along with other aspects that are unique to technology, like software design, network planning, tech support etc.
An Information Technology (IT) Manager, also known as an IT Consultant or an Information Systems Manager, it consultant responsibilities include supervision, implementation and maintenance of a company’s computing needs. You will ensure the secure and effective operation of all computer systems, related applications, hardware, and software used within a company. Monitor performance of information technology systems to determine cost and productivity levels, and to make recommendations for improving the IT infrastructure. Help define IT infrastructure strategy, architecture, and processes.
IT managers are responsible for coordinating, planning, and leading computer-related activities in an organization. They help determine the IT needs of an organization and are responsible for implementing computer systems to fulfil the organization’s information systems requirements. The scope of an IT manager’s responsibilities varies.
CryptoMize is a Conglomerate Digital Agency with presence in 3 Continents evolving for a decade, having served elite clients such as Governments, Politicians, MNCs, Celebrities and HNIs in 30+ Countries. Over the years, we have garnered & trained a team of Industry Experts that have Supernatural Powers like clairvoyance, foresight, superspeed, invisibility, teleportation and omnipresence.
Based on experience
The application for this opening can be submitted via the application form linked below, ONLY. Direct phone calls and emails will not be entertained.
These are some of the principles that we strongly believe in, preach and actually follow as well.
We clearly commit what we can do, by when can we do it and how we would do it, And then we do it.
We are extremely paranoid about protecting the confidentiality of what we do, for whom and how we do it.
We ensure comfortability of you and your team with ours, which can only come from complete transparency.
We keep improving our already awesome capabilities by investing all resources at our disposal.
IT Consultant Job
IT Consultant Jobs
IT Manager Job Description
- He helps us how to develop use and integrate IT systems
- If anyone is facing any technical problem then he helps to resolve that problem
- He provide training to users as well that how to maximize the value of technology in business
- He must be with full of knowledge and customer -oriented
- Must have good presentation skills and having expertise in technical way
- He should understand the business objectives that are parallel to customer requirements because if we do not fulfill customer requirements then we are not able to fulfill business objectives
- Use proper strategies and tactics in technology to achieve goals
- Upgrade and implement new technology
- Give training to new and existing users in IT Systems
- Resolve their problems if they are facing any technical issues
- Always upgrade the existing systems and if there is any improvement required then implement it
- Last prepare reports that need to be present
IT Manager Qualifications
- Degrees in B.A/B.SC in computer science, IT or any related field
- Experienced as a IT Manager
- Able to tackle any problem regarding hardware, software and any network problems
- Worked as a project manager
- Analytical Thinking and problem solver
- Self motivated and problem solver
- Team leader and having strong communication and presentation skills
- If customer is facing any problem then resolve it timely
- Can work in challenging environment to meet deadlines
- Must have professional certificate as a plus point (e.g. Comp TIA A+)
Know More About Us
Privacy Enforcement offers a full range of services to protect your personal and professional data, communications and infrastructure. It is an integrated suite of innovative products combining best solutions that protects you from threats.
We make it our mission to improve your digital perception to the extent of perfection. Whether you’re a celebrity, a brand, or an individual, we identify the best ways to amplify your name with the best of our well-thought services.
Our Political Catalysis services develop and define the strategy needed to win the campaign and rally your supporter base behind a common goal. We create a strong, proactive political force that will reframe your engagement performance.
Why are we so amazing?
Our awesome chef prepares freshly Maison-made breakfasts, lunches, diners, beverages, coffees everyday to provide the fuel you need to innovate and Execute Best Ideas.
EVENTS AND HACKATHONS
Want to organize, talk or attend an event? We give you two days per month to attend or organize team-buildings, conferences, trainings, meetups or hackathons.
Work hard, play hard! We have an in-house bar with a large choice of wines, beers and arcade games. Plus, we organize memorable & engaging team events at least twice a month.
ELITEBOOK OR ALIENWARE
Choose your laptop, Elitebook or Alienware on your first day to get your job done. Fun fact: We didn’t find any laptop or Hardware able to compute as fast as our team members.
We choose to work in a flex office environment to grow new collaborative ideas and practices. We work in small product oriented teams to focus & execute faster.
NO DIPLOMAS REQUIRED
At CryptoMize, we don’t care about your degrees, we only care about what you know. Your skillset will be evaluated in regard to your technical experiences and skills.