Strategic Key Accounts Representative IV/ Manager – Key Accounts - Chennai/ Bangalore
Careers that Change Lives
Generate CVG & E-commerce deal pipeline and closure for Key Accounts in South.
A Day in the Life
Key Account Management
- Complete understanding of an Account, and to be the Medtronic Representative with the account
a. Be First point of contact for the accounts.
b. Comprehensive mapping of all account stakeholders and their priorities.
c. Act as escalation point for all customer and system issues.
- Collaboration with internal / external stakeholders on a regular basis to create a CVG proposal & build a strong relationship for expanding the business opportunities.
a. Collaborate internally to develop proposals and provide appropriate customer traction.
b. Maintain Deal Closure milestone of 45 days from Lead Generation.
- Responsible for CVG account Operations.
a. Implement plan to achieve agreed CVG revenues and drive commercial performance progress.
b. Monitor product mix performance and implement corrective measures where necessary.
c. Quarterly dashboards versus plan for internal / external stakeholders.
d. Quarterly Review meetings basis calendar with external stakeholders.
e. Monthly internal Governance review meeting with BU/NV stakeholders.
f. Resolve account issues within 30 days from day of escalation.
- Complete understanding of Account relevant to online business
- Detailed analysis on credit check, payment history and potential of the identified account
- Collaboration with internal / external stakeholders on a regular basis to create E commerce proposal & build a strong relationship to expand the business opportunities
a. Collaborate internally to develop proposals and provide appropriate customer traction
b. Maintain account activation milestone of 45 days from Lead Generation
- Account Conversion and activation :
a. Solution pitching, getting buy in and pricing closure
b. Agreement Sign off and internal coordination for Account preparation
c. Coordination for account activation and training
d. Coordination with Tele –selling team and GD team
e. Ensuring initial one month of hyper care period is well executed and account becomes comfortable on the platform
a. Implement engagement plan to achieve agreed revenues and drive commercial performance progress
b. Local coordination with cross functional teams (GD) to ensure on time payments ( Credit hold situation should be avoided)
c. Arranging time to time training for the account on platform
d. Resolve account issues within 3 days from day of escalation
Must Have – Minimum Requirements
- Bachelor in Science /B Pharma/ BE/ BTech in Biomedical Engineering / Bio-instrumentation, Electronics
- 8-12 years B2B /B2C Sales experience in selling of solution based Products/Services
- Experience in Cardiology/Medical device or Equipment
- Exposure to C-Suite level deal making is essential
Nice to Have
- Good verbal communicator and presenter – Good command over English and Regional language
- Ability to influence without authority and collaborate and communicate at ease across the organization and hierarchies to achieve desired objectives
- Professional presentation and "Presence"
- Professional standard of written and verbal communication to sales team and customers
- Sound commercial acumen and knowledge of CVG product range would be an added advantage
The physical demands described within the Responsibilities section of this job description are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to be independently mobile. The employee is also required to interact with a computer, and communicate with peers and co-workers.
Together, we can change healthcare worldwide. At Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life. We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be.
We can accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations – but we will only succeed with the right people on our team. Let’s work together to address universal healthcare needs and improve patients’ lives. Help us shape the future.