Remote - Experienced Telecom Designers
We are a Telecommunications Company based in USA with 65 years of industry knowledge and experience. We have an outstanding team-based work culture and environment that has allowed us to grow, develop, and retain top talent.
We are seeking remote Experienced CATV Drafters and Designers on full-time basis who have the knowledge and expertise of designing coaxial and fiber optic (FTTx) communications systems. Our collaborative environment and great work culture is unlike any employer you've worked with before. We offer career growth and development, coaching, and encouragement, that motivates you to rise to the next level!
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Design site plans for updating fiber (FTTx) and coaxial cable routes.
- Understand survey field notes and sketches to create new or update existing designs using various software platforms.
- Organize and maintain revisions of project drawings.
- Complete assigned work while maintaining a high level of quality, accuracy, and efficiency.
Who We Are Looking For:
- Must be fluent in English
- Ambitious and personable people who have experience using CATV design software or a degree in GIS or AutoCAD Drafting.
- Minimum of two years of experience in one of the following: AutoCAD, ArcGIS, Bentley v8i/MicroStation, Spatial NET, and/or LODE Data strongly preferred.
- Cable TV, RF and Fiber (FTTx) design experience a must.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Great communicator and adaptable with a high attention to detail.
The shift is Monday - Friday, 5:00 AM - 1:30 PM IST. 40 hours per week minimum. Training hours for one to two weeks will be 4:30 PM - 12:30 AM or 3:30 PM - 11:30 PM IST, Monday - Friday.
Pre-employment screenings, including reliable internet connection test, background check, and drug test required.
Pay dependent on experience.
Job Type: Full-time