An exciting opportunity is available in IMOFCS in which the candidate will be responsible for:
- Production of daily/monthly P&L and balance sheet
- Performing T0 v/s T1 checks
- Providing commentary on P&L drivers and T0 v T1 variance
- Performing relevant PnL and Balance sheet checks and ensure that they are correctly reported at month ends
- Performing reconciliations and ensuring that all breaks/ issues are identified and resolved
- Ensuring that all the controls are adhered to
- The Integrated Middle Office (IMOFC) team is part of Group Finance
- A university degree or equivalent qualification (MBA / CA)
- Preferably candidate should have 1-2 years of PC experience
- Confident in double entry accounting associated with products under their control
- A working knowledge of accounting aspects of transactions i.e. impact on PnL / Balance sheet.
- A proactive and change focused mind-set with problem solving ability
- A team player, interacts well and creates synergy in team environment
- Enthusiastic, takes initiatives and is diligent
- MS office (especially excel and power point) - basic level
- Strong presentation skills, ability to communicate clearly and effectively in both oral and written form
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.