A CRM Executive must know the needs of his/her customers and have knowledge of the problems consumers want to be solved. As well as dealing with customer requests, you must offer ideas and insights as a means of helping to improve their experience. If you enjoy the challenge of giving people what they want, read on to discover if you should become a CRM Executive.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Planning and delivering CRM strategies across the organisation with a view to retaining existing customers, increasing brand loyalty and expanding the company brand.
- Deciding on a final CRM structure and architecture that will work seamlessly across the business and capture crucial information along the sales funnel.
- Making sure the customer database is correctly segmented for targeted marketing activities.
- Collaborating with other departments ensure the CRM strategy works well for every aspect of the business.
- Development of testing strategies to guarantee the most efficient approach for the organisation and its customers.
- Coming up with creative ideas, preparing proposals, overseeing the production process & execution and reporting the results to the relevant people.
- Effective communication (written and verbal) * A positive attitude and a charming personality * Ability to effectively handle customer queries
Any Graduate + Hardware & Networking
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹15,000.00 to ₹17,000.00 /month
- Aurangabad, Maharashtra (Required)