SAMSIDH MLZS takes pride in preparing the children as confident, caring people who are creative, curious and committed to their learning. We believe that each child is unique and it is our endeavor to hone that uniqueness and help the child achieve his/her maximum potential. SAMSIDH follows the CBSE curriculum.
To know more visit: https://www.samsidhmlzs.com/
- Planning: - Customise and organise daily lesson plans in the prescribed format, a week in advance as per the scheduled Annual plan.
- Student Connect: - Use appropriate learning resources for effective delivery of lesson plans. Establish compassionate relationships with students and parents through effective communication.
- Self-Reflection (Academics): - Assess the delivery to evidence learning to create more Avid Readers, Story Tellers & Creative Writers.
- Self-Growth (Professional): - Invest 2 hours in a week on learning to hone teaching practices.
- Self-Growth through Samsidh Values: - Increase your Compassion, Humility & Happiness Quotients & institutionalize them in one of the four areas impacting the community: Green economy, Wellness, Social change and Technology.
Required Experience and Qualifications: - B.Ed
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹10,000.00 - ₹15,000.00 per month
- English Teaching: 1 year (Required)
- Teaching: 1 year (Preferred)
- Social Studies Teaching: 1 year (Required)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19