Balmer Lawrie Recruitment 2020: Rs. 50,000 - 1,60,000 Salary - Manager Vacancy - Apply NowBalmer Lawrie Recruitment 2020-21: Employees State Insurance Corporation (Balmer Lawrie) announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed M.Sc,M.E/M.Tech,M.Phil/Ph.D for the position of Deputy Manager. To Apply for the job posting from Balmer Lawrie, please click on the Apply Now button below.Company Name: Balmer Lawrie
Post Name: Deputy Manager
No of Posts: 1
Salary: 50,000 - 160,000 (permonth)
Experience: 5 - 1fresher year
Last Date: 17-02-2020
Selection Procedure: Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How To Apply: 1. Those short listed for the Selection Process shall be intimated through e-mail. They are required to bring the following original certificates along with self-attested photocopies as documentary proof at the time of interview:
Proof of Age,
(i) Educational Qualifications (All the Mark sheets and Certificates)
(ii) Service Certificate of past employment & proof of date of joining & its continuity in the present Organization
(iii) Last Salary Certificate/ Payslips (Last 3 months) (where applicable)
(iv) Copy of Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe/ Other Backward Class (OBC)/ Persons with Benchmark Disability (PWBD) certificate, if applicable from the Competent Authority. OBC certificate produced by candidates should clearly indicate that they do not belong to creamy layer.
(v) In the absence of any of the above documents, the candidate may not be allowed to appear for interview and in that case, no travel expenses shall be reimbursed.
2. Online submission of application is permitted on the website http://www.balmerlawrie.com/pages/currentopening between 0000 hours on 21.01.2020 till 2359 hours on 17.02.2020.
3. Please register yourself using the link https://careers.balmerlawrie.com/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/hrrcf_a_candidate_registration?sap-client=100# After creation of your profile, please apply against the appropriate job by going into the “Employment Opportunities” tab.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
Other General Conditions
1. Before applying for the post, candidates should ensure that he/she fulfils the MINIMUM ELIGIBILITY and other criteria mentioned in this advertisement. BALMER LAWRIE & CO. LTD. being the Appointing Authority would be free to reject any application at any stage of the recruitment process, if the candidate is found ineligible for the post for which he/she has applied. No correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
2. In case the post applied for is not mentioned clearly & correctly an application is Liable For Being Rejected Summarily without any correspondence. Incomplete applications, applications not as per the prescribed format or applications received after the due date Are Liable For Being Rejected Summarily without any correspondence.
3. The prescribed qualification / experience are the minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle a candidate for shortlisting and or final selection. Candidates will be shortlisted based on the relevance and quality of experience vis-à-vis the requirements of the advertised role. The Company’s decision shall be final in this regard.
4. Only short listed candidates who are found primafacie eligible based on the details given in the application form will be called for the written test and / or personal interview as the case may be.
5. Candidature of the candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of the recruitment process or after recruitment or joining, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or is not found in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement or such information is not supported by appropriate documentary evidence.
6. At any stage of this recruitment process including after recruitment or joining, in case it is found that the candidate has indulged in any of the following or similar activity, the said applicant shall be liable to be disqualified, prosecuted and debarred for all appointments in BALMER LAWRIE & CO LTD and his/her application / appointment shall be rejected with no reimbursement of travel fare or in case of detection after appointment, his/ her services will be summarily terminated:
a. Has submitted misleading information or false documents
b. Has suppressed any relevant material fact(s)
c. Has submitted information not in conformity with the eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement
d. Has resorted to unfair means during the Written Test /Recruitment process
e. Is found guilty of impersonation
f. Has created disturbance affecting the smooth conduct of the Selection Process at the centre/ venue for the process selected by the Company or at any other stage
g. Has uploaded non-human or irrelevant photograph.
7. Any information or communication with regard to the advertisement related to the position or changes in the minimum requirements, terms & conditions, extension of last date of application, cancellation of the advertisement etc. shall be published on the Company’s website only. So the candidates must check the Company’s website for updated details.
Balmer Lawrie, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600068.