365 days a year, our global manufacturing and supply network works to ensure our patients have the treatments they need to live longer, healthier lives.
Support the development and maintenance of skills, knowledge and capabilities for NTO associates through the creation and management of curricula, curated content lists and qualification approaches.
Your responsibilities:Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Maintain the in-scope training matrix, ensuring that all roles/tasks have defined curricula and that all associates are assigned the appropriate training requirements.
- Collaborate with SMEs and Operational Managers to define, implement and maintain training curricula for tasks and roles.
- Collaborate with Operational Managers and LMS administrators to define, implement and maintain training requirements for each in-scope associate.
- Co-ordinate appropriate learning management system set-up for all local training requirements (courses, curricula, assignments etc.) with the LMS administrators. Define and maintain curated content lists for in-scope skills and knowledge areas.
- Communicate appropriately on availability of learning content, to support the curiosity and growth of NTO associates. Manage local learning events for the NTO Operations Hub.
What you’ll bring to the role:
- BSc in Life Sciences, Behavioural or Educational Sciences Proven experience in Training and Learning advantageous. Fluent English (oral and written) Additional languages beneficial.
- Min 8+ years in training/learning & min 5+ years in Pharmaceutical industry, preferably in production.
Why consider Novartis?
750 million. That’s how many lives our products touch. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
We are Novartis. Join us and help us reimagine medicine.
Nov Hltcr Shared Services Ind