JOB DESCRIPTION:Roles & Responsibilities:
- Downstream Process development of Equine Biologicals & Human Biologicals-including Chromatography Gel Validation studies, Execution of PDR experiments.
- Scale up of the processes from lab scale to manufacturing scale
- Tech transfer of Equine Biologicals & Human Biologicals.
- Development of high yield, high purity new generation purification processes.
- Preparation of Documents -Such as MMF, Study protocol, PDR, Chromatography Gel Validation,
- Timely completion of Lab logbooks, BMR's for internals & external audits.
- Preparation of BMR, SOP, URS, Study protocol, Study report, Data compilation
- Execution of Non GLP & GLP Virus validation studies
- Co-ordination with QA, QC, Production, Horse farm
(Antigen & Plasma), Engineering department.
- Hands on Experience on handling of Unit operations -Precipitation, Ultrafiltration, Column chromatography , Nanofiltration, Lyophilization
- Ordering & maintenance of Chemicals, materials, reagents, stocks on regular basis.
- Training of staff and overseeing general lab activities
- Sound knowledge of SEC HPLC, SDS PAGE, Protein content estimation-Lowry, Biuret testing
Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
Medical, Healthcare, R&D, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology
ValidationNanofiltrationPurificationColumn ChromatographySDS - PageTech TransferDownstream ProcessingGLPResearchHPLC
Desired Candidate Profile
Please refer to the Job description above
UG:B.Sc - Any Specialization, Bio-Chemistry
PG:MS/M.Sc(Science) - Biotechnology, Bio-Chemistry
Bharat Serums and Vaccines Limited
Bharat Serums And Vaccines Limited is one of the fastest growing bio pharmaceutical companies in India.
BSV established in 1971 by the late Dr. Vinod Daftary researches, develops, manufactures, and markets injectable biological, pharmaceutical, and biotechnology products.
BSV's products portfolio includes plasma derivatives, monoclonals, fertility hormones, antifungals, anaesthetics, cardiovascular drugs, and equine immunoglobulin /antitoxins.
The R&D of drug delivery systems, biotechnology/recombinant therapeutics, and biological/equine products; In addition, BSV offers products in the areas of gynaecology, assisted reproductive technology, critical care, emergency medicine, neurology, nephrology, haematology, and urology.
The company provides its products to retail outlets and hospitals through distributors primarily in India, as well as in the Asia Pacific, the Russian Federation, CIS countries, Latin America, Africa, and internationally.
BSV is amongst the top 10 Biotech companies in India. The Company has in its portfolio over 25 brands. The company has over 750 employees selling its products across the country. Our brands are marketed all over India and exported to over 45 countries across the world
We have an open and entrepreneurial culture, with each of our employees taking on significant responsibility in each activity of our value chain, be it in terms of research & development, manufacturing, quality, sales & marketing, distribution, business development or organisation building.