Toluna India, Gurugram
Toluna delivers real-time consumer insights at the speed of the on-demand economy. By combining global scale and local expertise with innovative technology and award-winning research design, we help clients explore tomorrow, now.
Toluna is the parent company of Harris Interactive Europe and KuRunData. Together, we strive to push the field of market research toward a better tomorrow.
About the Role:
This Associate Manager - Recruitment and HR Operations will be responsible for recruitment and HR operations activities.
Required Skill Set:
- Will manage the Talent Acquisition process from attracting the right Talent to sourcing, Screening, ( Talent assessment ) ,interviewing, hiring and on-boarding.
- Must have handled global clients and requirements. Market Research network is an add on.
- Maintain the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Leveraging upon all social media platforms, Familiar with professional social networking sites
- Talent Acquisition - Good hands-on experience in sourcing/negotiation/good track record of offer to joining ratio.
- Hands on experience in diversity hiring and new aged interviewing techniques.
- Must have handled Digital tools in the recruitment process.
- Searching profiles through existing database, job portals like Naukri, walk-in interview and placement agencies.
- Recruit and manage Internal hiring needs.
- Build talent pipeline through alternate sources / innovative methods.
- Maintain up-to-date Data Bank of candidates for various job profiles, create a Talent Pipeline of critical roles.
- Co-ordinating/ managing campus hiring process
- Must have hands on experience in managing HR Operations from formulation of policies to maintaining records.
- Should have working experience of a strong HRIS platform.
- Must have an experience is maintaining attrition dashboards and monitor them closely.
- Should have a fair understanding of statutory laws, tax slabs, PF process, insurance and so on.
- Handling Compensation & Benefits will be an added advantage.
What we offer:
- Excellent Verbal & Written communication Skills. Must have handled Global Clients.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and PPT. Must be comfortable with Dashboards and reporting.
- Analytical & Logical thinking.
- Ability to Work Independently, Multitasking
- 8+ years of experience in to Recruitment and HR operations
At Toluna you will find an exciting and multicultural place to work. We employ the best and the brightest in our industry and we are always looking for rising stars to join our team. We are proud of our staff members and we offer competitive salaries, a wide range of benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly global organization.
Professional & Personal growth:
Learning opportunities and career development
Salary and Benefits:
Competitive salary, performance bonus
Both side company transport
Join our global team. We welcome big thinking and reward great work.