Experience Required: 3-5 Years
Iron Systems is an innovative, customer-focused provider of custom-built computing infrastructure platforms such as network servers, storage, OEM/ODM appliances & embedded systems. For more than 15 years, customer have trusted us for our innovative problem solving combined with holistic design, engineering, manufacturing, logistic and global support services.
Billing Lead should able to undertake a variety of financial and non-financial tasks in order to help guarantee the company's revenues. He should be able to handle the processing of incoming payments along with the issuing of necessary paperwork.
1) Assume the responsibility of receiving and sorting incoming payments with attention to credibility
2) Manage the status of accounts and balances and identify inconsistencies
3) Issue and post bills, receipts and invoices
4) Check the validity of debit accounts
5) Update accounts receivable database with new accounts or missed payments
6) Ensure all clients remain informed on their outstanding debts and deadlines
7) Provide solutions to any relative problems of clients
8) Write thorough reports on billing activity with clear and reliable data
9) Accountable for management reporting to include providing metrics and report findings to Service Delivery Executive & Senior Management.
1) Proven experience as billing specialist
2) Adherence to laws and best practices in regard to dealing with customers and data
3) Comfortable dealing with numbers and the processing of financial information
4) Excellent knowledge of MS Office (particularly Advance Excel) and ER software (JDE or other)
5) Proficiency in English
6) Results-driven and patient
7) High degree of attention to detail and trustworthiness
8) B.com/Related degree in Finance, Accounting/BBA/MBA Finance