We are hiring for the position of* Lab Incharge with spectrophotometer *Experience for our KG Groups.
Handling the color approval and shade matching.
Responsibilities and Duties
1) Color approval, shade matching accuracy (visual and computer match).
2) Well versed with Spectrophotometer and computer quality control module.
3) Coordinate with processing department and provide quality feedback, re-process, and rejections.
4) Timely preparation of inspection summary-daily, weekly & monthly basis.
5) Timely prompt execution of plan, rejection, re-process declaration.
6) Co-ordination with internal & external labs.
Technical Competency :
Experienced in Textile Industry (Woven/Knits) & also knowledge of Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
Age Limit: 25 to 30 yrs.
Experience: 3 to 5 yrs.
Relevant Exp: 2 yrs.
Contact No : 7397004411
Qualifications and Skills
Qualification : Diploma in Textile Processing / BSC-Chemistry/Any Graduate
Skills : Colour Approval
Spectrophotometer experience compulsory
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹15,000.00 to ₹20,000.00 /month
- work: 2 years (Preferred)
- total work: 6 years (Preferred)