We ZIMSON a leading Leading retailer of Watch stores looking “RETAIL SHOWROOM SALES MANAGER" for our ZIMSON Multi Brand outlet .
Candidate with good communication skill in English and Tamil with experience in retail as Sales Manager mandatory.
Working Hours will be 10 AM to 09.30 PM.
Male Candidates from Coimbatore with retails Sales Experience only requested apply.
More details call 0422-4355888 ( 11.00 AM to 06.00 PM)/ do WhatsApp only to 9842525119 or send resume through Mail.
Also attend walk in interview at our HO located race course between 11 am to 4 pm
H O address. ZIMSON, Sri Vari Gokul Towers, first floor, above HSBC bank, near Taj Vivanta hotel, 108,race course,Coimbatore.641018.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Completes store operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains store staff by orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains store staff job results by coaching, counselling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Identifies current and future customer requirements by establishing rapport with potential and actual customers and other persons in a position to understand service requirements.
- Ensures availability of merchandise and services by maintaining inventories.
- Markets merchandise by studying advertising, sales promotion, and display plans; analyzing operating and financial statements for profitability ratios.
- Secures merchandise by implementing security systems and measures.
- Protects employees and customers by providing a safe and clean store environment.
- Maintains the stability and reputation of the store by complying with legal requirements.
- Determines marketing strategy changes by reviewing operating and financial statements and departmental sales records.
- Maintains operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Qualifications and Skills
- Having a friendly and engaging personality.
- Experience in retail as Sales Manager
- Graduation with Good Communication Skill
- Comfortable working with team members and the public.
- Should have a confident manner.
- Must be helpful and polite.
- Candidates should be physically fit as they will be on their feet for most of the day and the Working hours will be store Opening time to close time.
Job Types: Full-time, Walk-In
Pay: ₹20,000.00 - ₹30,000.00 per month
Speak with the employer
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Salary: From ₹25,000.00 per month
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)