Odisha PSC Recruitment 2020: Assistant Fisheries Officer Post - 44,900 Salary - Apply NowOPSC Recruitment 2020-21: Employees State Insurance Corporation (OPSC) announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed BFSc for the position of Assistant Fisheries Officer. To Apply for the job posting from OPSC, please click on the Apply Now button below.Company Name: OPSC
Post Name: Assistant Fisheries Officer
No of Posts: 31
Salary: 44,900 (permonth )
Last Date: 13-02-2020
Selection Procedure: The selection of candidates for recruitment to the posts shall be made on the basis of written examination and Viva Voce test.
How To Apply:
1. Applications are invited online through the proforma Application to be made available on the Website (http://opsconline.gov.in) from 14.01.2020 to 13.02.2020.Candidates must apply online through the website of the OPSC http://opsconlinc.gov.in. Applications received through any other mode would not bc accepted and summarily be rejected.
2. On successful submission of the Online Application Form, a Unique Registration ID will be displayed on the screen as well as on the top of the application form. Candidates are requested to note down the Unique Registration ID and use it in future correspondence. Candidates are required to take a pr_intout of the finally submitted online application form and put his/her signature under the declaration for submission to O.p.S,C along with copies of requisite certificates and documents. (ADVERTISEMENT NO. 17 OF 2019-20)
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
1. H.S.C. or equivalent certificate in support of declaration of age issued by the concerned BoarWCouncil;
2. Intermediate/+2 Examination Certificate/Equivalcnt examination certificate issued by the concerned Board/Council;
3. Bachelor's Degree in Fisheries Science (B.F.Sc.) Degree issued from the recognized University;
4. Mark-sheets in support of all the aforesaid examinations passed (i.e. H.S.C. to Bachelors in (Fishery Science) including fail marks, if any, issued by the concerned Board/Council/University;
1. A candidate found guilty of seeking support for his/her candidature by offering illegal gratification or applying pressure on any petson connected with the conduct of the lecruitment pmcess or found indulging in any type Of malpractice in course of the selection Or Otherwise, shall, in addition to rendering himself/herself liable to criminal pmsecution, be disqualified not only for the recruitment for which he/she is a candidate, but also may be debarred, either permanently or for a specified period, from any lecruitment or selection to be conducted by the Commission.
2. The provisions Of the Odisha Conduct of Examination Act 1988 (Odisha Act-2 Of 1988) are applicable to the examination conducted by the Odisha Public Service Commission. Online applications submitted to OPSC if found to be incomplete in any respect are liable to rejection without entertaining any correspondence with the applicants on that score.
3. Admission to Viva Voce will be provisional. If on verification at any stage before or after the viva voce, it is found that a candidate does not fulfil all the eligibility conditions, his/her candidature will be liable to rejection. Decision of the Commission in regard to eligibility or otherwise of a candidate shall bc final.Concessions meant for S.C. and S.T. by Birth are admissible to the Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe of Odisha only. Candidates arc required to take due care to annex with the copy Of the printout/hard copy Of online applications, the copies of certificates and other requisite documents as stated under Para- 10 of this advertisement.