Xtracap Fintech Pvt Ltd is a fin-tech company incubated by CIIE & IIM-A under the Bharat Inclusion Initiative. Xtracap Fintech is a transformational business model which is designed to accelerate local GDP by moving small businesses in small town from unorganized to organized environment by enabling access to on demand liquidity and habit forming technology applications. This business model provides access to short term affordable capital, as a foot in the door of small businesses. The product delivery is designed to ensure proper loan utilization for the purpose of business, thus, the selected borrowers are extended credit limits and short term loans are disbursed to the suppliers against bills submitted by the borrower. Website: www.bridge2capital.com
Sales Executive role is responsible for providing the end-to-end execution support to the business, starting from Customer Acquisition to Customer Retention and Delight.
Sales Manager will manage the sales team in the assigned region and delivering minimum targets per sales executive as assigned and also, maintain a long term and strong relationship with the customers.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Target new customers in the given location and add them to the Bridge2capital app.
- Provide product training on Bridge2capital app to the new customers
- Ensure timely upload of the invoices by customers on the Bridge2capital app.
- Ensure providing 100% credit to the supplier based on the customer invoices.
- Ensure timely disbursement of credit to the supplier in sync with the invoices raised on the app.
- Ensure 100% credit utilization of the customers on a monthly basis i.e. maintaining the active customer rate.
- Ensure timely repayment by the customer leading to zero defaulter practice in the business.
- Help the customer understand the advance technologies of the product as and when any update is done.
- Provide a hand to hand support to the customer and help them grow.
- Motivate the existing customer to increase his credit bandwidth.
- Maintain and enhance retention of existing clients.
- Take new initiatives towards providing customer delight to customers.
- Collect business data as required and submit periodical business trackers to the supervisor.
Required Experience and Qualifications
- Candidates with work experience of 1- 6 years from the Financial Services, Retail, FMCG, Telecom will be preferred.
- Graduation in any stream from any recognized university. Under Graduates can be interviewed, provided they have work experience in the financial sector.
- Only local candidates from the city must apply to this open position. Outsiders need not apply for the position.
- Working knowledge of Computer in Word processing/ Excel spreadsheet is required.
- Basic understanding of Credit underwriting is preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹180,000.00 to ₹250,000.00 /year
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
- Chandigarh, Chandigarh (Required)