We are looking for a proactive Java developer to work on a challenging project.
KMC or KYC Master Central is the data aggregation platform for all client KYC information that's available through vendors and public sources. KMC uses robotics process automation and other technologies (API, NDM, SFTP) to research and gather information on clients' data around Profile, Financials, Beneficial Ownership and Screening. KMC data sources are internal and external data providers. KMC provides a virtual workforce to collect client information required to complete the KYC refresh process and make it available to BSU Makers to shorten cycle times for the KYC process.
We are looking for a Java/JEE Developer with experience in building secure, scalable, enterprise-grade applications. Java/JEE developer roles and responsibilities include managing enterprise application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept, design, implementation to product delivery. Potential involvement with projects dealing with Robotic Process Automation, machine learning, cognitive computing, smart BPM and other enterprise technologies.
- Write good effective and well-tested reliable Java/Groovy code according to business and technical requirements.
- Design and implement automated unit and integration testing frameworks.
- Evaluate and adopt new development tools, libraries and approaches to improve the speed and quality of deliverables
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
- Work in tight cooperation with the global enterprise development team in a fast-paced agile environment.
- Implement the product's lifecycle: Design, development, integration testing, deployment and maintenance
- Java/Java EE (3+ years)
- Java Spring framework including Spring boot, Spring REST
- RDBMS or MongoDB experience (2+ years)
- Junit, Mockito
- Experience in working on full SDLC projects
- Tomcat or other Web containers
- Experience in integration with 3rd party API data sources (Rest, Soap, MQ).
- Maven or Gradle
Nice to have
- Modern build/configure/deploy automation tools
- Robotic Process Automation
- UNIX/Linux/Windows scripting
B2 Upper Intermediate
If needed, we can help you with relocation process.