I. Position Summary
1. Experience in handling NABL/BIS/EIC/APEDA/ AYUSH audits included application and audit handing.
2. Understanding of ISO 17025 standard.
II. Responsibility and Authority
1. ISO/IEC 17025 Trained Professional from Food Testing back ground
2. Experience in handling NABL/BIS/EIC/APEDA/ AYUSH audits included application and audit handing
3. Minimum 1 year of technical experience and at least 1 year of experience in QA by working at Food testing laboratory
4. Experience in the implementation of SOP’s, Documents guidelines and process as per the company guidelines and process
5. Reviewing the Calibration certificate of equipment’s as per requirement and maintain its traceability as per national and international standards.
3. Implement, Maintain, continuously improve by verification and review of the quality management system through systematic procedure and audits
7. Ensuring the Quality of Test results by conducting IQC/ILC(Inter and Intra laboratory)/PT.
8. Efficient enough to guide the lab by suitable procedures to identify the Non conforming works in its various process steps, suitable review periodically to improve the procedure.
9. Ensure that the suitable procedures / guidelines are available for Selection / Training / Authorization/ Supervision of personnel and to monitor their competence.
10. Experience in complaint handling in lab which includes RCA/ CAPA / Effective verification.
11. Conduct internal audits by self and by employing qualified auditors as per schedule and follow up and verify the actions initiated on findings.
12. Reporting the Lab management on the performance of QMS and needs for improvement, in a systematic way.
III. Education and Experience
1. Education- M.Sc / post graduation in Chemistry/ Food.
2. Minimum 4 year of technical experience in QA by working at Food testing laboratory.
Manufacturing, Consumer Products & Food
Professionals 3 - 5 years of experience