Majors AE – Public Sector / Government
In joining our team, you become a part of a process that truly leads to improving the lives of our community.
Zoom is growing at an explosive pace by every measure - revenues, people, innovation, and customers. Led by Eric S. Yuan, the #1 ranked CEO on Glassdoor, our unique culture makes Zoom an awesome place to work. We are expanding teams across the organization. If you are motivated by delivering happiness, come join us at Zoom!
We are looking for a Majors Account Executive - PSU/Government in India with the right energy, competitive spirit, personal drive and track record of success in Sales. This position involves working with Major Accounts (employee count of 1000+, except named enterprise accounts ) to provide them the right Zoom services that meet their video and online meeting needs. Working in a defined geographic territory, you will proactively engage with new accounts, follow up and close Business.
- Meet or exceed sales and product objectives
- Effectively qualify leads and identify prospect needs, engaging technical resources as required
- Create client demos/ presentations, quotes/ proposals
- Conduct high-level conversations with C-Level and VP -Level Executives to address business needs
- Utilize solution-selling techniques to sell beyond IT and effectively guide sales process to close
- Develop and maintain business within assigned territory, manage complex sales situations and sales campaigns
- Hunt for new business and logos from new and established customer relationships
- Utilize Salesforce CRM to provide timely and accurate sales activity tracking and status updates
- Work strategically with management to deliver forecasts, identify trending opportunities/ challenges, and provide
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement while creating satisfied customers
- Resolve client issues in a timely and thorough manner; escalates issues to manager as appropriate
- Keep informed of product line, competition and industry trends that may impact client business activities
Zoom Video Communications Company Culture Highlights:
- 10+ years of Account Executive experience in a Technology company
- Direct SaaS/ Cloud selling experience
- SaaS video or web conferencing solutions selling experience preferred
- Inbound and outbound sales experience
- This position requires the ability to hunt into new accounts, develop and maintain business within existing accounts and manage complex sales situations and large projects
- Excellent presentation skills with ability to build relevant, strategic messaging
- Presence and proficiency in social media such as LinkedIn preferred
- Strong collaboration and relational skills
- Business forecasting, pipeline development and management skills are required
- A proven track record of achieving or exceeding quota, client satisfaction, & team work
- Must have strong verbal skills with consultative professional business acumen
- Must be detail oriented, organised, ethical, responsible, & self-motivated
- Salesforce CRM experience preferred
- Strong Internet research skills with excellent PC literacy [Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint]
- BA/ BS or equivalent experience
Check us out on Comparably:
- Winner of Comparably's Award for Best Company Work-Life Balance 2019 • Winner of Comparably's Award for Best Company Compensation 2019
- Winner of Comparably's Award for Best Company Happiness 2019
- Winner of Comparably's Award for Best Company Perks & Benefits 2019
- Sales Department is ranked in the top 5% of companies for Diversity on Comparably.
- Zoom Video Communications is ranked in the top 5% of companies for Professional Development on Comparably.
- Zoom Video Communications is ranked in the top 5% of companies for Overall Culture on Comparably.
Peek into Zoom Culture:
We offer an outstanding benefits package including health and welfare benefits, generous time off and competitive compensation.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Zoom’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records as well as any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.