Responsible for identifying and sourcing of vendors at the time of establishment of new branches or if the need arises.
These include Chair vendors / Inverter vendors / A/c vendors / Water purifier vendors / Movers & packers etc.
The scope includes vendor scrutiny, registration, inviting quotations, negotiations for cost benefit.
Timely visits to all the branches of your respective region. (At least one visit at every branch in a month). Resolve issues related to electricity / AC/ renovation / plumbing / networking etc.
Ensuring payment clearance of vendors from the HO within pre-defined TAT. Submission of original bills to HO.
Monitoring & Managing:
Inventory & Stationary as per office requirement
Cleaning Material as per individual branch requirements
Data Compilation and co-ordination with respect to attendance of office boys
Co-ordination for End-to-end induction and training sessions:
Employee travel arrangements
Breakfast, lunch & refreshments during or post training sessions
Recruitment & Referral
Appointment Letter Generation
HR query resolutions related to HR within 3 working days
Scheduled visits to:
- PT Submission every month & ensuring PT submission for all the respective branches.
- Employment Exchange for ER1 file every quarter
- Labour welfare office for submission of labour fund on half yearly
Responsible for timely generation and renewal of Shops and Establishment certificates
Arranging ESIC card camp at your respective branches within prescribed time
Ensuring a proper display of notices and policies on notice board at your respective locations
Ensure that all relevant registers applicable for that state are maintained
Maintaining and Co-ordination:
- Responsible for coordinatings to resolve queries related to system, printer & scanner with IT Team.
- Maintaining Asset verification report and ensuring Installation of new system for all your branches
- Coordination regarding work related to networking / CC TV Camera / Network link & server issue
4 - 6 years
As per industry standard
Executive/ Sr Executive - Administration
Desired Candidate Profile:
1. The candidate must be a graduate from any stream
2. Excellent Communication skill (written and verbal)
3. Writing & Presentation skill
4. Having excellent interpersonal skills with ability to relate to people
5. Open for extensive travelling
6. Excellent planning & organizing skills
7. Should possess strong analytical ability