Lenovo is a US $46 billion global Fortune 500 company and a leader in providing innovative consumer, commercial and enterprise technologies. Globally, our product lines include a full range of commercial and consumer PCs, servers and workstations, and a family of mobile internet devices including tablets and smart phones. We design and build our products to bring progress to the world. Serving customers in more than 160 countries, we take our inspiration from the drive and imagination of the people who make things happen; our technology helps those who do, do better.
At Lenovo we employ more than 60,000 people worldwide and our people share a common aspiration to be the very best. Whether serving our customers, working as a team or contributing to the community, we are working to build a unique company. A company that delivers unparalleled products created and supported by people with a wealth of different cultures and experiences. Our strength lies in this diversity. We are dedicated to fostering an environment that encourages entrepreneurism and ownership. A workplace where people's talents can be challenged and their efforts recognised and rewarded. We employ fantastic people…come join the fun!
Responsibilities of the position:
- Develop and maintain relationship with new and existing customers.
- Monitor customer, market, and competitor activities and provide feedback to the organization.
- Work closely with direct sales, leading the day-to-day channel sales activities in assigned region.
- Meet and exceed sales target by volumes, revenue, region penetration, market share, profitability and growth.
- Develops specific plans to ensure revenue growth in all company’s products with specific focus on Premium mix. Maximize sale of services.
- Responsible for finding, qualifying, signing and nurturing relationships with Value Added Resellers (VARs), within an assigned territory.
- Achieves regional sales operational objectives by contributing regional sales information and recommendations to strategic plans. Review sales progress and customer satisfaction.
- Ensure that channel partners have adequate support and ongoing training/education to effectively sell the company’s brand and product line.
- Develop/maintain legal agreements with channel partners in line with the company’s channel partner program.
- Effectively maintain and keep current customer/channel partner information and sales opportunities.
2. Work experience:
- Must Have: Bachelors degree in business/ marketing/ engineering
- Desired: MBA
8 + years of sales and marketing experience; Experience with customers and VAR sales channels is a must.
3. Key functional/technical competencies:
- Strong team player, Strong understanding of retail business, general business acumen
- High level of customer focus
- Excellent analytical skills, as well as the ability to translate the results of analysis into action points
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any federal, state, or local protected class.