At Neustar, you have the power to be your authentic self, to be curious, to run with your idea, and to celebrate a good day. We help the world’s leading enterprises solve their most persistent problems using the powerful combination of identity-resolved data and decision analytics. You’ll help us discover new ways of doing that. With an inclusive culture and a comprehensive benefits package to support your total health, we make sure we have what you need to take care of you and yours.
Now a TransUnion company, we’re growing fast and we're looking for smart, motivated people to join our team. If you're interested in seeing more of our career opportunities, you can browse all open positions on our job search page.
R-4308 Software Engineer in Test II (Open)
The Quality Assurance Analyst is a key role that has a strong understanding of the business needs, is
able to clearly articulate these needs with the engineering teams and is able to assess the quality of
deliverables of this team against the customer business needs. The Quality Assurance Analyst is part of a highly skilled team that designs and develops the next generation data products and platforms at Neustar. The role is based out of India at the Neustar's offices in either the Bangalore or Hyderabad locations. This role will report to the Senior Engineering Manager.
- Understanding the vision, the strategy and the roadmap for the products and
services and distilling the requirements from a business, technology and operations
- Documenting and analyzing the requirements to translate those into a number
of specifications ranging from UI/UX, APIs/Services, Rules, Business Logic, Data,
Analytics and Reports
- Collaborate with the customer product owners, product managers,
engineering teams and operations resources to ensure end-to-end alignment from
features to roadmap to specifications to design to development to implementation
- Validate and test the quality of the deliverables from the engineering team
and be the internal user acceptance lead for each deliverable
- Automate the Test Cases to conduct periodic regression testing for multiple
builds and releases
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or engineering discipline
- 4-6 years of experience in business analysis and quality assurance domains in product and information technology driven organizations
- Experience participating and leading the scrum process in agile teams with documentation of product and platform releases, epics and user stories
- Expertise in soliciting and documenting requirements and analyzing those to distill specifications for the engineering and operations team
- Hands on experience with various requirements and specifications gathering methodologies and tools
- Ensure the quality of deliverables through proper due diligence of the customer requirements, translating the requirements to test plans and test cases, regression testing
- Hands on experience with various quality assurance tools for executing both manual and automated testing of engineering deliverables
- Fast executor with a track record of delivering complex projects on time; responds under pressures of time and uncertainty
- Exceptional written, editing, proofreading and oral communication
- Exceptional interpersonal communication and collaboration skills
- Experience in the data and analytics field in the marketing/advertisement and/or information security technology domains
- Experience in the marketing/advertisement space with any one of key business domains – retail, telecom, travel and hospitability, health care, packaged consumer goods etc.
Neustar does not accept unsolicited resumes from external firms or agencies. Neustar will not be responsible for placement fees associated with unsolicited resumes.
Diversity, inclusion and teamwork are second nature to Neustar; and these values permeate our entire business structure. Neustar is committed to creating an environment where a wide spectrum of opinions and beliefs are actively sought, listened to and respected. Further, our talented workforce draws from the many geographic areas and markets in which Neustar operates worldwide, which represents a distinct competitive advantage. The rich and varied personal and professional backgrounds of our employees make Neustar a dynamic and rewarding company at which to build a career. We invite you to join us.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Vets/Disability
Neustar, Inc. considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, or status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran in accordance with federal law and other state and local requirements. Neustar, Inc., complies with applicable state and local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment and provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the American with Disabilities Act (ADA) and applicable state and local laws.