Customer care Coordinator
Responsibilities and Duties
- Answers incoming calls regarding issues, service questions and general client concerns.
- Responsible for maintaining an elevated level of professionalism with clients and working to establish a positive rapport with every caller.
- Update information in the customer service database / report during and after each call.
- Impact the company’s bottom line by problem solving and turning frustrated clients into repeat customers.
- Establish and manage communication with corporate, clients, staff and management.
- Organize and prioritize office tasks to fulfill all administrative requirements.
- Ensure effective telephone and email communications both internally and externally to maintain professional image.
- Review customer concerns, consider options and develop best solutions for customer
- Receive inbound customer correspondence which may result in
- Resolving other customer service issues as needed
- Maintain files and processing customer returns and backorder information requests
- Ensuring the database of customers is current, accurate, and complete
- Greets callers, establishes rapport, projects professional tone, handles complaints, & record statistics on each call
- Coordinating between departments and branch offices etc,
- Strong Follow up within the team and outside.
1. Time management
2. Collaboration skills
3. Problem solving / analysis
4. Personal effectiveness / credibility
5. Good communication and interpersonal skills
6. Technical Capacity; Good knowledge of MS Office & Google products
Qualifications and Skills
- Must be graduate
- good Knowledge of Excel.
- Communication Should be clear weather english or hindi.
- Must have 2- 3 years of work experience in coordination profile.
PF, ESI, Gratuity, Bonus Etc
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹15,000.00 to ₹18,000.00 /month
- work: 2 years (Preferred)
- Provident fund (PF)
- Paid leaves / Leave encashment
- Phone / Internet reimbursement
- Joining bonus