1. Litigation Management [Handling and management of Civil, Consumer and Criminal cases, instituted by and against the Company including recovery litigation against defaulters; Monthly MIS]
2. Legal Notice Management [Notices to defaulters and Notices received from Customers]
3. Property Acquistion and governance [Agreements, lease deeds, registration, termination, legal issues]
4. Contract Management [Execution & governance of Agreements with Vendors, Service providers, Contract Life Cycle Management]
5. Compliance Management [Compliance confirmation, compliance verification, MIS & Dashboard]
6. Other Corporate Assignments as may be assigned from time to time
Post qualification experience in a Corporate or law firm or a practicing lawyer having exposure to civil, criminal, consumer & recovery litigation.
Can read and write Punjabi & Hindi.
Should be well versant with windows [PowerPoint, XL and Word]
1) Strong communication skills
2) Flare for results
3) Interpersonal skills
4) Should be flexible for traveling
Desired Candidate Profile
Please refer to the Job description above
UG:LLB - Law
HR Ace is a proprietorship firm founded and headed by Gurpreet Jaggi. We believe in the value of exceptional talent in the delivering transformative results for our clients. We strive to build long-term relationships with our candidates and clients We focus on comprehensive selection, placement, and training of high quality talent at various levels ranging from mid to senior level management across multiple industries. Our team comprises of experienced recruitment and training professionals with in-depth knowledge of various sectors.
View Contact Details
Contact Company:HR AceReference Id:HRACE-20-013
Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Legal, Regulatory, Intellectual Property
Full Time, Permanent