The Digital Marketing Intern will assist the digital marketing team with the execution of various digital marketing programs that align with the company’s growth objectives. You should have a good understanding of web and mobile technologies, and should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and trends and be able to assist the execution of integrated digital marketing campaigns. We are a small entrepreneurial company that will allow you to grow and become a valuable asset.
- Understand technology services market and the marketing campaigns that happen.
- Suggest innovative marketing ideas and campaigns keeping in mind the end users.
- Implement SEO and keep track of existing positions and targeting new keywords in the top positions.
- Work closely with marketing team and promote content
- Promote company’s marketing activities in the digital world
- Use marketing tools such as Google Analytics to analyze the performance of the website, make adjustments and generate leads for the company.
- Trained in Digital Marketing.
- Fluency in English with strong verbal and written communication.
- Passionate about Digital Marketing and learning new things.
- Strong analytical and reasoning skills
- Solid understanding of different digital marketing techniques
- Familiarity with marketing computer software and online applications(eg: CRM tools, Online Analytics, Google adwords).
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹120,000.00 - ₹180,000.00 per year
- Are you specialized in Marketing?
- Are you trained in Digital marketing?
- Temporarily due to COVID-19