Job Description Summary :
Shobiz is currently looking to hire Branch Head in Bangalore. This position is the senior most position in the Bangalore branch and would be reporting to the Top Management. We are looking for a dynamic person who would oversee the entire branch. We are looking for a leader who will be responsible for handling various teams like Client Servicing, Business Development, Creative, Concept, and other units
Job Description :
BRANCH HEAD, SHOBIZ
- Responsible for handling the P&L of the branch.
- Monitor the complete billing cycle of the branch.
- Responsible to achieve the yearly revenue targets of the branch from key or focused accounts.
- Help in opening doors of potential clients.
- Team Management
- Network to improve the presence and reputation of the branch and company.
- Locate areas of improvement and propose corrective actions that meet challenges and leverage growth opportunities.
- 15-20 years of experience in the events industry.
- Has client contacts in Bangalore.
- Results driven and customer focused.
- Sufficient knowledge of modern management techniques and best practices
ABOUT SHOBIZ EXPERIENTIAL COMMUNICATION :
- Dynamic and solid candidate at a senior position in Bangalore event companies
- Strong understanding of the Bangalore event business
- Excellent skills in teamwork, leadership and communication
- Problem solver
For the last four decades, Shobiz has been working with companies to create customer experiences through experiential events, creative design, integrated communication campaigns and immersive technology. With offices in Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore and Chennai, Shobiz employs over 300 people. Our core values; teamwork, collaboration and integrity are ingrained into our work culture, helping us build a smooth experience for our clients. Shobiz is a part of the Havas group of companies. For more information, please visit www.shobizexperience.com
ABOUT HAVAS GROUP:
Havas is one of the world’s largest global communications groups. Founded in 1835 in Paris, the Group employs 20,000 people in more than 100 countries and operates through its three business units covering all communication activities. Havas Group integrated Vivendi in December 2017. Havas Group’s mission is to make a meaningful difference to brands, businesses and people. To better anticipate client needs, Havas has adopted a fully integrated model through its 60+ Havas Villages around the world. In these Villages, creative, media and healthcare & wellness teams work together, ensuring agility and a seamless experience for clients. Further information about Havas Group is available on the company’s website: havasgroup.com
Contract Type :
Here at Havas across the group we pride ourselves on being committed to offering equal opportunities to all potential employees and have zero tolerance for discrimination. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applicants irrespective of age, sex, race, ethnicity, disability and other factors that have no bearing on an individual’s ability to perform their job.
Due to high volume of applications, only eligible or matching candidates will be contacted by us.