- Experience in managing IT projects & operations including Financial controls.
- Must execute Software Development Methodology and techniques, as developed and governed by our internal project management office.
- Work on the financial control management including Financial Planning, monthly forecasting & reporting, headcount planning & tracking, productivity tracking, run rate analysis, Monitoring expenses & cost recovery.
- Partner with project managers for executive management reporting for status of critical technology programs and milestones.
- Suggest and implement controls to improve efficiency and accuracy of existing processes and reporting, as part of process compliance.
- Be part of Financial control initiatives and increase transparency around financial management & expense forecasting.
- Track all key action items and deliverables associated with governance, metrics and business management agenda.
- Conversant in Project Management, preferable Agile Methodology
- Experience in managing the local ITO operations from offshore as and when needed.
- Make sure all the administrative tasks for the offshore team are tended to.
- Exposed to working on onsite/offshore model multi location.
- Candidate must have a proven track record in a PM/PMO role especially in Financial Handling, Project Management reporting & Tracking.
- 4-7 years of professional software experience in the role of PM/PMO.
- Strong and proven project management qualities (PMO)
- Should have excellent communication skills.
- Should have experience in handling financials.
- Should have banking exposure.
- Should have good experience in MS Office suites – Excel, Powerpoint etc. and sharepoint/confluence etc.
- Good solid skills in Excel is a must
- Should be able to capture "Minutes of Meeting" and track it to the core.
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure within an environment with rapidly changing priorities.
- Astute attention to details, strong analytical skills with logical thought process.
- Demonstrated track record of executing on IT change and transformation programs focusing on developing and supporting organizational competency across applications and infrastructure
- Strong personality who can integrate quickly into an existing team
- Quick learner who is used to working in complex environments with business critical systems
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.