Deloitte’s Anti-Money Laundering (AML) practice helps clients (both financial and non-financial institutions) around the world whose operations are subject to a wide array of money laundering and economic sanctions-related regulatory requirements. With in-depth experience and a global network composed of former bank regulators, federal law enforcement officials, financial institution compliance officers, IT specialists, economists/statisticians, bankers and industry specialists, we help our clients minimize their risks related to money laundering and terrorist financing. We help improve their ability to meet regulatory expectations for sound programs and controls by designing, implementing, enhancing, and testing AML/Sanctions programs. From helping our clients design comprehensive compliance programs to advising them on how to effectively navigate an investigation or regulatory inquiry, our team delivers advanced, technology-enabled solutions that help our clients meet regulatory expectations and assists them in becoming more resilient and more confident in their programs. We also provide services to respond to and remediate related compliance failures when they occur.
Anti-Money Laundering services include:
- AML / KYC Reviews (CDD / EDD)
- Transaction Review/Lookbacks/Investigations
- Sanctions Screening / Alert review
We are looking for dynamic professionals who will be assisting our clients to meet their regulatory requirements by monitoring system triggered alerts for unusual transactions, potential sanctions violations and adverse media triggers. You will leverage your knowledge and experience of anti-money laundering regulations, terrorist financing, and economic sanctions violations, to improve our client’s ability to meet regulatory requirements, expectations, and industry guidance for sound programs and controls.
Work you’ll do
In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to work with our Deloitte U.S firms. The Key Responsibilities include:
- Review and decision system generated alerts to identify suspicious trends and activity by monitoring transactions through various client systems/application
- Conduct research about customer and its related parties using LexisNexis, World Check, third-party databases and publicly available sources
- Review suspicious activity reports, address sanctions alerts, and other applicable AML processes in accordance with regulations
- Demonstrate ongoing understanding of ongoing industry trends, changing regulatory landscape related to Transactions reviews & investigation, Alert generation and adjudication, US & EU sanctions etc.
- Coordinate with various internal and external stakeholders to obtain required information to perform these responsibilities
We are looking for
- B.Com, BBA, MBA Finance or equivalent degree with 1 – 2 years of experience in AML, Banking operations or compliance
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Knowledge of the regulatory landscape – The BSA, The Patriot Act, U.S. Treasury AML guidelines and OFAC requirements
- Knowledge of common third-party databases and public resources used for due diligence research
- Proficiency with MS-Office (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- Flexibility regarding working in shifts for client service projects
Finding the right job and preparing for the recruitment process can be tricky. Check out tips from our Deloitte recruiting professionals to set yourself up for success. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.
We believe that to be an undisputed leader in professional services, we should equip you with the resources that can make a positive impact on your well-being journey. Our vision is to create a leadership culture focused on the development and well-being of our people. Here are some of our benefits and programs to support you and your family’s well-being needs. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our people and culture
Our people and our culture make Deloitte a place where leaders thrive. Get an inside look at the rich diversity of background, education, and experiences of our people. What impact will you make? Be inspired by the stories of our people.
You want to make an impact. And we want you to make it. We can help you do that by providing you the culture, training, resources, and opportunities to help you grow and succeed as a professional. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.