Your field of responsibility
We are seeking an outstanding candidate to tackle a Monitoring and Testing (M&T) ENO role. Specifically, the candidate is required to:
- Support and conduct monitoring and testing reviews across key compliance risks;
- Demonstrate good risk awareness across different risk topics and able to complete complex walkthroughs and necessary testing;
- Understand the fundamentals of risk and control;
- Have an awareness of different review techniques to improve assurance provided;
- Identify issues impacting risks under review, communicating balanced and commercial control improvements to mitigate risks;
- Prepare monitoring and testing results and draft reports for review by Management prior to sharing with relevant partners and participate in discussions to clearly articulate issues and risks identified;
- keep abreast with internal process controls and regulatory requirements, understand and identify changes in rules and regulations and the impact on monitoring and testing activities; and
- Deliver reviews within assigned budget, time, and meeting quality expectations.
Your future colleagues
The APAC CCO Monitoring & Testing team plays a pivotal role in safeguarding the Banks operations from regulatory risk. The APAC COO Monitoring & Testing is a team of risk professionals based across APAC including Hong Kong; Pune, India; Singapore and Tokyo, Japan. We are seeking an exceptional candidate to take on a locally focused Monitoring and Testing officer role. This role is based in Pune, India.
The successful candidate will join the APAC M&T team which is a central team of professionals responsible for the execution of monitoring and testing for Compliance.
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Your skills and experience
This role is varied and requires excellent communication, management, and analytical skills in order to meet the demands of a regional team and function, and growing regulatory scrutiny.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications and skills:
4 years of proven work experience or above, within a Risk and Control, Compliance or Internal Audit function;
Outstanding understanding of Financial Services, with additional awareness of local regulatory rules being beneficial
Ability to think strategically and demonstrate good judgment on a consistent basis;
Highly effective communication (verbal and written) and organizational skills a must;
Ability to multi-task competing priorities while maintaining a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail;
Assertive and ability to face challenging situations;
High level of inquisitiveness and desire to learn and understand new areas;
Strong sense of accountability; good time management and good project management skills for the assigned tasks and projects;
Prior working experience in regulatory body and regional language skills would be an advantage; and
Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.