Celebrating its twenty-fifth anniversary in 2016, Cyient is an acknowledged leader in engineering design services, design-led manufacturing, networks and operations, data transformation, and analytics. We collaborate with our clients to help them achieve more and together shape a better future. We call it Designing Tomorrow Together.
Our industry focus includes aerospace, defense, rail transportation, off-highway & industrial, power generation, mining, oil & gas, communications, utilities, geospatial, semiconductor and medical technology. We align closely with the business needs, goals, culture, and core values of our clients. This reflects in the deep, long-standing relationships we have developed and sustained with some of the leading names in these industries.
Hyderabad - Manikonda
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited university or equivalent experience
- 8+ years of U.S. immigration experience, either within a law firm (such as a paralegal with responsibility for immigration petition preparation/filing) or in-house in an organization
- Excellent relationship management and interpersonal skills; must be collaborative.
- Hands-on experience in assisting employees and management with immigration issues.
- Ability to prioritize competing demands and multitask.
- Willing to learn and roll-up one’s sleeves.
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills, attention to detail and follow through to resolve outstanding issues.
- Stay abreast of US immigration updates and trends in order to benchmark and develop alternative solutions to immigration challenges.
- Work with members of team, including recruiters, human resources, outside legal counsel and business stakeholders, to obtain U.S. work authorization and permanent legal residency for foreign nationals.
- Facilitate both application and maintenance of lawful immigration status and employment authorization for employees and candidates on a global basis.
- Oversee and monitor employment visa and work authorization processes from application to approval to renewal.
- Work with legal counsel to complete applications and supporting documents for submission to government agencies for U.S. work authorization and employment visas. (H-1B, PERM, L-1, O, F-1, J)
- Maintain and update internal immigration files with accurate and timely information and documentation.
- Track visas and permanent residency application statuses and prepare activity reports.
- Maintain records electronic or paper Public access files for audit purpose (H-1B)
- Post notices for employees of Location and facilitate the posting of other occasions with employee’s manager.
- Maintain all posting requirements for each individual and ensure all Public Files are created appropriately, maintained and housed within HR.
- Post, track and follow up on LCAs online and on-site.
- Ensure organization of immigration compliance records including quality control, data input, and maintenance.
Proactively communicate with employees, HR, business leaders and other relevant contacts regarding any immigration matters and decisions regarding their associates and the immigration program.
- Work closely with employees and to provide comprehensive immigration service through the application process, including responses to applications, Requests for Evidence (RFEs), and compliance.
- Prepare immigration-related correspondence for employees, as needed. Counsel employees and managers on immigration policies, and set expectation on best practices, process and timelines.