We are a leading Payment Solutions company in India and are backed by prominent investors like Y-
Combinator, Tiger Global, Matrix Partners, Ribbit Capital and Sequoia Capital. We are a payment
solution for forward-looking businesses. We enable online merchants with any payment need to
easily accept, process and disburse payments through the most developer-friendly APIs, easy
integration, onboarding processes and truly involved customer support. Our customers swear by our tech and UX, and we are ecstatic to see people enjoy the results of our fanatic focus on making
online payments simple and accessible.
Together we say - 'The Future of Payments is Here'
We think you can do your best with a freedom to experiment, sense of ownership of your work,
license to fail and when you have peers who care just as much as you about their art. We default to
transparency because everyone can contribute to anything, and it's only possible if you get to know
what's going on. Meetups, gaming, movies, team outings, celebrations, conferences & events, are
some of the things we enjoy.
The Key Accounts team manages marquee clients. Your role encompasses the following:
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients and key personnel within their company
- Cross Selling and Up-selling to the client base and growing the account to achieve the
- Conducting business reviews to ensure clients are satisfied with their products and services.
- Attending meetings with clients inside and outside their offices to build better relationships
- Achieving client relationship targets and KPI’s as set by the team lead
- Liaising with internal departments to ensure client needs are fulfilled effectively
- Escalating and resolving areas of concern as raised by clients.
- Carrying out client satisfaction surveys and reviews.
- Monitoring company performance against service level agreements and flagging potential
- Updating the CRM for any change with regard to a client
- Knowledge of best customer service practices
- Go getter attitude
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to build rapport with customers
- Previous sales/key account management experience
- Hardworking with strong work ethics
- Overall 5-8 Years of relevant experience in Key Account Management/Sales