NOTE: Candidates Should be from BANKING FINANCIAL SERVICE INDUSTRY/ NON-BANKING FINANCIAL SERVICE INDUSTRY ONLY
Candidates can not apply if they have more then 5 Years of Work Experience.
Kinara Capital is a fast-growing NBFC that is globally recognized for driving financial inclusion of small business entrepreneurs, by providing loans without property collateral in the range of INR 2-25 lakhs to micro-small-medium enterprises (MSMEs) in India.
Responsibilities and Duties
Candidate with experience in bank sales officer, field executive, collection recovery, area sales officer, territory sales,Business Loan, Home Loans, Vehicle Loans, Gold Loans, Mortgage Loan work experience will be preferred for this job.
Collections & Recovery Officers
- To provide functional support to Hub Team, Visit Delinquent Customers above 30+, Repossession of Hypothecated Assets, Police Station Visits etc.
- He will also be responsible to collect the pending EMI from all 30+Bucket customers of the hub.
- To provide functional support to Hub Team, Visit Delinquent Customers above 90+, Repossession of Hypothecated Assets, Police Station Visits etc.
- He will also be responsible for review of Recovery, Tracking every delinquent 90 + Account,Visit Delinquent 90+ dpd customers along with Hub Manager, Recovery and Legal Manager and Strategize for PAR Reduction,Liaison with Regional Legal Managers and ensure appropriate legal orders are in place for each delinquent 90 + Account .
1) Monthly Performance incentives & Special incentives
2) Petrol Allowances
3) Telephone Allowance
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹15,000.00 to ₹25,000.00 /month
- Collections/Recovery: 2 years (Required)
- BFSI/NBFC: 1 year (Required)
- Secondary(10th Pass) (Required)