Assistant Manager, Integration Developer - Integration Services Practice
With a startup spirit and 80,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of Assistant Manager, Integration Developer - Integration Services Practice
In this role, you will be responsible for designing the various integration services for various applications within the IT ecosystem of Genpact. You will function as a SPOC for integration technology and liaise with customer and delivery team to ensure proper solution design, and fitment to the requirement.
You will work with OEMs to discover and learn new technology, develop it within the integration service line by doing hands on POCs, and upon achieving success in the said POCs, present them for internal approval and customer acceptance.
Your role will function as an overlay of existing technical and domain experts and bring value through disciplined technical pursuit and solution management skills.
You will be expected to be focused on customers’ requirements and pain points and know how to solve these using analytics and technology.
- Be the primary point of contact for designing and implementing the integration framework for entire organization
- R&D into new integration technologies and organizing POCs for leadership to exhibit the value addition expected from such technologies
- Work on API development and API-CS platform management as Technical Application Owner.
- Work with each Vertical and design all their integration requirements using best practices and ensuring that such integration design gives optimum output in terms of service delivery, uptime, and business benefit.
- Lead and guide the Integration Services delivery team to meet the integration completion targets, train the resources on latest integration technologies.
- B.Tech./M.Tech/M.C.A. in Computer Sciences
- Robust Integration Services experience
- End to end integration lifecycle exposure on platforms like Oracle ICS/Dell Boomi/Informatica/Workato/Jitterbit/API-CS
- Integration Platforms: Oracle ICS/ Dell Boomi/ INFORMATICA, Oracle SOA Suit 11g/12c, API-CS
- Integration Technology: Oracle SOA, REST, SOAP, SFTP, DB, Email
- Web/Application Servers: IIS, Apache Tomcat, Weblogic Server
- Database : Oracle , MS-SQL Server
Node js, React Native
- Scripting Languages: HTML, XML, CSS, Java Script
- Java/J2EE Platform
- Hibernate, Struts, Spring, HTML, JSP, MySql
- Oracle 10g and SQL language
- Architecture design tools like Visio, Pencil.IO
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Education LevelBachelor's / Graduation / Equivalent
Job PostingOct 4, 2019, 9:11:03 AM
Unposting DateDec 3, 2019, 6:29:00 PM
Master Skills ListDigital
Job CategoryFull Time