Imagine New Horizons
Great products & lucid learning content make a killer combination.
Learning Solutions team creates best-in-class learning content & learning software. Courseware development team is a part of Learning Solutions team. The learning content is developed by a highly skilled team of technical domain specialists, subject matter experts, instructional designers & writers. #3DPLM
What will your job be?
Learning Solutions Support Engineer will be responsible to provide the Virtual Environment – ENOVIA Server Administration support to the Courseware development team. S/he will be responsible to understand the Environment deployment process/tools, and deploy the new builds of ENOVIA in the VMs, update the course meta data files in the system, provide tools support to the courseware team and should meet the expected quality standards in the work as specified by Dassault Systems.
The Challenges ahead
- Provide Training Environment (ENOVIA Server) Support – Issue of VMs for course development and testing
- Define V6/3DEXPERIENCE Training Environments and Deliver the Environments
- Create / maintain installation scripts for new builds installation on the Server
- Validate the Master copy of the ENVOIA Stacks before deploying the builds for courseware production
- Manage Infrastructure required for V6/3DEXPERIENCE Training Environments
- Document / improve the processes of deployment of training environments
- Collaborate with all various stakeholders throughout the life cycle of course development for new environment requests, issues, etc.
- Issue management for Environment related issues – track and close the environment issues faced by courseware team
Your key success factors
Bachelor's / Master’s degree in BCS/BCA/MCS/MCA
- Must have a basic knowledge of Unix commands.
- Good Communication (Oral and Written) Skills
- Good Analytical Skills
- MS Office 2007/2010 (PowerPoint / Word/Excel)
- Operating system - Win 7, Win 10, Linux/Unix, Win 2008 Server