Beckman Coulter develops, manufactures and markets products that simplify, automate and innovate complex biomedical testing. Our diagnostic systems, found in hospitals and other critical care settings around the world, produce information used by physicians to diagnose disease, make treatment decisions and monitor patients. Scientists use our life science research instruments to study complex biological problems including causes of disease and potential new therapies or drugs. More than 275,000 Beckman Coulter systems operate in both diagnostics and life sciences laboratories on all seven continents. For 80 years, our products have been making a difference in peoples’ lives by improving the productivity of medical professionals and scientists, supplying critical information for improving patient health and reducing the cost of care.
Beckman Coulter offers a broad array of comprehensive, competitive benefit programs that add value to associates' and their families' lives. Whether it's a health care program or paid time off, our programs contribute to life beyond the job. Check out our benefits. We think you'll like what you see.
If you believe your education and experience are in line with the position description and qualifications referred to above, and are motivated, energetic, and looking for a new and exciting opportunity, please submit your resume online at the URL below or at www.beckmancoulter.com.
Beckman Coulter is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Service Inside Sales Representative-
Beckman Coulter is seeking talented & dynamic individual to fill the position of Inside Sales/Service Representative in Indianapolis, Indiana.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast growing organization. The incumbent will be responsible for retaining, supporting and growing the commercial service business
in selected regions.
Key responsibilities include:
- Drive improvement in service contract business including timeliness of renewals, warranty conversion,
and selling new services. Serve as a point of contact to customers, sales, engineers, District Managers,
and supplier with the objective of retaining growing business.
- As necessary, provide customers with all necessary information in order to facilitate the service agreement transactions.
- Direct sales of contracts, including pricing and proposals. Work closely with Service Management and
supplier to identify opportunities, provide leads, and add service agreements.
Provide leads to Service Management and Outside Service Sales by leveraging customer purchasing trends on service/supplies/parts.
- Service campaign development – identify opportunities for inbound and outbound campaigns,
early renewal incentive programs, customer loyalty programs, etc.
- Contact and convert customers to supplemental warranties upon labor warranty expiration.
Developing materials for use by Customer Service Engineers to facilitate an increase in supplemental warranties.
- Develop process and materials for converting customers from supplemental warranty to full
service maintenance agreements.
- Proposal generation for new (support for Field Service Managers and Outside Service Sales)
and existing customers (re-value selling existing agreements to ensure business is retained).
Key Competencies include:
- Strong communication, interpersonal, listening, and business acumen skills. Team Player.
- Strong PC skills, Microsoft Office skills - specifically Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent sales ability
- Self-starter that can work independently and take action with a focus on continuous improvement
- Results oriented - able to clearly separate effort from results. Must possess the ability to quickly gather data, identify trends/issues, and clearly communicate next steps and aggressively follow-up to ensure that opportunities are closed.
- Undergraduate degree and equivalent experience of 2-3 years is required
- Fluent in English
- Prior telemarketing/inside sales and customer service experience is a plus
- Experience communicating value propositions is a plus
- Experience using customer database and selling tools is a plus
- All of the above in a business-to-business capital goods environment, in a value creation and share capturing selling environment is a plus
- PC skills (Microsoft Office in particular) required
- Basic understanding of revenue, profit, and margin
- Strong interpersonal communication
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 71,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $19.9B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 5,200% over 25 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We're innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you'll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Danaher is committed to competitive compensation that typically has key components including base salary, variable annual incentive compensation based on personal and company performance, and long-term incentive.
Beckman Coulter - Life Sciences